Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

That repaint of the mouth especially makes it look so real, great job!.

Let me repost my pics as well
3462777623_c50f79a847_o.jpg

Too busy with work & studies to even take any new pics :( :monkey2

You seem to have suffered the same problem Eddie has, hmm... his shoulder had came away like that.

___

3531749973_ba996bafa8_b.jpg

3531749971_f8c2ca50e3_b.jpg

3531763875_92f1fd3be5.jpg

3531763877_774ae9dbfd.jpg

3531763881_d0b234fe9e.jpg

I'll be getting mine on Monday. Man I can't believe it but I want the weekend to get over with.

i like this alot more than hot toys version, i just see bale as batman more.

Yeah me too, I think hot toys failed at TDK, this looks a lot like Bale and they used vinal instead of rubber for the suit, which is a nice touch

It is a damn nice looking piece but Medicom really needs to improve their paint apps.

Yeah me too, I think hot toys failed at TDK, this looks a lot like Bale and they used vinal instead of rubber for the suit, which is a nice touch

Well, I personally think that you should stop saying that Hot Toys "failed at the TDK version". You've been saying that over and over again with no form of argument whatsoever to back up your statement.

Just because Hot Toys did not get every little detail right with the TDK suit Batman doesn't mean that they "failed" at it. Have you actually picked it up and seen the quality of the figure? Sure the torso may be a little large but the TDK suit Batman is nothing short of an amazing figure. There are a lot of members of this forum who are pretty happy with thier TDK Batman figures.

So, in my opinion, Hot Toys did NOT in any way, "fail" in creating that figure. Is there anything you'd like to say about that?

This thread is for pictures, not debating what figure is better, so please lets not get into that.

This thread is for pictures, not debating what figure is better, so please lets not get into that.

Yeah, let's get back to the pictures =)

It's just this guy here keeps going on about with his statement that "HOT TOYS FAILED..". Just wanted to speak my mind ;)

Great photos Agen, this really is a good bats figure, I may have to pick it up

I will try to post pics (hopefully) this weekend next to my Medi-Bat (Begins suit)...:monkey3

Agen's pics are the best!!!

Shockwave - look forward to yr pics!

I will try to post pics (hopefully) this weekend next to my Medi-Bat (Begins suit)...:monkey3

Could you post pics of Medicom BB and DK next to each other? Hopefully one day I will post Medi DK and Takara BB next to eachother. My dream pair!:angelsmil

Do you have these in a display shelf, or do you just keep them on your desk?

Love that pose of the Medi. So nice side by side.

Back