Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

Do you have these in a display shelf, or do you just keep them on your desk?

Love that pose of the Medi. So nice side by side.

I put them on my desk for the pic but I have a glass cabinet which you can make out in this picachewer

gotta say i am growing to love the medicom dk, i think it's the idea of the poseable cape that's a major selling point for me, i love the sculpt of the armour, but i never had a problem with the ht dark knight, sure he's a little bulky, but hey so am I !!!! i might see if i can mod my HT cape and put some wire in it, i love the dynamic cape poses, it brings the thing to life

yarr1.jpg

yarr2.jpg

yarr3.jpg

Real Talk: that Takara Batman looks feminent as all hell back there. :lol Body is way too slender. Looks like Catwoman.

Anyways.. nice pics cr0w!!!

I come here for Agen's pics. They are the bees knees!! :chew

I officialy declare my pure hatred for you rismo.

So beautiful.

I'll take that as a compliment then :) Thanks, Snake!

I am still in awe with Rismo's paint job....looks so super real!

Thanks, David! I am humbled. :)

I don't know your full list of mods, but your face repaint alone makes all the difference. It looks fantastic.:horror

Thank you, Tyler. I have not done much to him. Just repaint of the head, darken belt, and widen head. Oh, I bulked up the neck since those photos were shot. Looks so good with that little fix!

That repaint of the mouth especially makes it look so real, great job!.

Thanks, Valfar! :)

Does Rismo take commissions for the face paint or?

Hi...I have been taking commissions for these. Just send a PM about what you're interested in.

While I'm here, I need to figure out how to reinforce the boot soles when I get some time, so they are not as bendy and stand up better. Anybody do something like that yet? I haven't even tried to pop them off.

You seem to have suffered the same problem Eddie has, hmm... his shoulder had came away like that.

yeah, I checked both of my figures and they have the same problem.
both shoulder pads were glued a little too far out as well.

Which super glue did u use? I wanted to fix it, but just wants to make sure that the glue doesn't harm the costume or anything. thks!

Hi...I have been taking commissions for these. Just send a PM about what you're interested in.

Are you in America? the thought of sending a little head across the pond is quite off putting.

Which super glue did u use? I wanted to fix it, but just wants to make sure that the glue doesn't harm the costume or anything. thks!

I'll check later today but of course it dried soon as it was in place. It was only the size of a needle drop. Amazing the difference it makes though with no gaps.

Medicom's line is ruined after seeing the scale of the Begins figure next to TDK figure. Horrid midgets against a almost stellar figure.

Power Bond is the make of the super glue.

Medicom's line is ruined after seeing the scale of the Begins figure next to TDK figure. Horrid midgets against a almost stellar figure.

Power Bond is the make of the super glue.

thks for the info!!!

Are the eyes photoshopped? Ah I see now.

Killer pic.

TDKMed6.jpg

DAMN that dude takes some phenominal pics, reworked that thing is brilliant! I sure hope HT's pulls off magic with their DX.

I think either he has a high contrast on his camera or his camera raw/photoshop filters setup is creating that extreme orange look.

The belt is nowhere near a bright orange like that under natural daylight. It's still richer than the Hot Toys belt but it's not a piercing orange like that.

That is a great comparison pic. Really does show how nice the Medi figure can be. But that belt is so far from being the right color it isn't even funny. That is one thing Hot Toys did do right. But other than that I really can't find anything else to fault in this pic.

well the face is a repaint, the stock medicom face doesnt come close to the quality of the HT paint. and i think the torso is way too long and the armor just looks wrong.

:angelsmil

well the face is a repaint, the stock medicom face doesnt come close to the quality of the HT paint. and i think the torso is way too long and the armor just looks wrong.

:angelsmil

True, true. And I think that is a major problem. People are saying the Medi figure is leaps and bounds beyond the HT one, but that is based off of pics of customized Medicom figures. They are about equal out of the box I think. They each have their own set of flaws. I guess to a non-customizer it just depends which of those flaws you can live with is the one you'd pick as the best.

True, true. And I think that is a major problem. People are saying the Medi figure is leaps and bounds beyond the HT one, but that is based off of pics of customized Medicom figures. They are about equal out of the box I think. They each have their own set of flaws. I guess to a non-customizer it just depends which of those flaws you can live with is the one you'd pick as the best.

definitely agree, im biased to HT so :banana

Back