Medicom Chun-Li

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me wants one, hopefully Ryu, Ken, Guile and Sagat gets made. If I buy Chun-Li its going to feel like I'm buying an expensive Barbie. BTW where is the best place to get her instead of ebay? US retailer.

anyone have deterioration problems with the torso yet? after the dbz and raiden figure debacle i'm scared to get anything with a soft plastic body part now

abc express had the white exclusive for $199
She's very nice, but I prefer the OG blue costume. I've got a nice collection of 1/6 Video Game characters going: NECA 12" Marcus, McFarlane 12" Master Chief, Sideshow Lara Croft, Hot Toys R.E. Leon Kennedy (both versions) and now Chun-Li. :rock

She's very nice, but I prefer the OG blue costume. I've got a nice collection of 1/6 Video Game characters going: NECA 12" Marcus, McFarlane 12" Master Chief, Sideshow Lara Croft, Hot Toys R.E. Leon Kennedy (both versions) and now Chun-Li. :rock

Which Leon do you prefer Ill? I only have the RPD version and that one is tits but I have been eying the RE4 version.

RE4 leon is emo leon :lol
Shaddup...back to Chun-Li. :monkey3:D

3236761322_eff19538f8_b.jpg

Back