Medicom Chun-Li

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what if they don't do any other characters?:confused: I mean chun li is great and all ,but she is probably the SF character with the most figures/statues produced of already. I'm just worried about spending $200 on this and then they don't continue the line, or just do a few characters. or worse do obscure characters that only super fans recognize. I guess thats the gamble we have to take. Also, I do collect SF , but feel kind of gay with a chun li doll:monkey2:monkey4.
bloody Freddy Krueger dolls on one shelf and Chinese girl in blue dress doing kicks on next shelf! I was relieved that the Pop Culture statues didn't choose Chun li as one of the first releases. I know she will come, but thanks for not releasing her first!
KIKOKEN!

chunli1.gif

73a.jpg

New "white costume" variant on Chun-Li... exclusive to a web site and limited to 300 pieces domestically, so that could mean some will be made available to the US above the original 300.

165688-w300.jpg

165688-1.jpg

165688-2.jpg

165688-3.jpg

165688-4.jpg

Oh I was just saying. Not saying anything bad. I thought it was cool when I saw it in my inbox, prefer the white over the blue actually.

I think I do too! I hope this is one of those cases where it is very limited in Japan, and then suddenly there are a lot available in the US...

When is the release on these? I've found it usually easier to get them from eBay then ordering from a store PO style...

Looks cool. Where do I sign up for the Medicom newsletter? Their site is a pain in the ass, so, if you have a direct link lonnie, I'd appreciate it.

I don't think I can do a direct link the way they have the website designed now... go to the main page...

https://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/index.html

...and on the lower right side is a navigation box in English... click the "Mail Magazine" link... I think that is the newsletter :eek:... it is flash, so I can't copy and past into a translator so I'm not sure which button to push. Maybe someone who can read Japanese can help here!

When is the release on these? I've found it usually easier to get them from eBay then ordering from a store PO style...

Feb 2009 in Japan

I don't think I can do a direct link the way they have the website designed now... go to the main page...

https://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/index.html

...and on the lower right side is a navigation box in English... click the "Mail Magazine" link... I think that is the newsletter :eek:... it is flash, so I can't copy and paste into a translator ...
Like I said! a pain in the ass... :D
Thanks lonnie.

Sadly, Chun Li is still using a rubber body like Misa, they only added an additional chest piece to enhance her figure.

WARNING Naked pic of a doll body ahead, if your easily offended, pls do not see.

IMG_1600.jpg

The extra Chest piece Medicom used to enhance Chun Li's figure....I actually thought it looked alot like Kamen Rider Den-O's eye piece, therefore I put it on her head hehehehehe

Back