Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone, I need your help.

Recently got my Mikasa figure, it is amazing but there is a problem.

The 3DMG/ODM gear pegs does not align to the holes. Is it suppose to be this way?

I can't seem to upload images so here is a link to my Google+ images.

https://plus.google.com/photos/1055...ms/6119925437902734353?authkey=CNediL-0jsSVfQ

Is the part I circled in red suppose to be able to move? It is stiff and I do not want to break it.

It's quite frustrating since I payed so much for this...

Any type of fix?

Let me know, thanks.

Here are your picks Ice.

IMG_5244.JPG

IMG_5245.JPG

IMG_5246.JPG

To my understanding, the parts you circled in red shouldn't be moveable (you can bend it I suppose, but I might not recommend that). Maybe mess around with moving the belt around a bit more to line up the holes. I say belt because the 3DMG is so fragile. Even if one is fairly careful, it might still break. Also, don't push to hard on certain parts of the 3DMG, I made that mistake, & broke one of mine. Maybe it takes a bit of time & patience, but it can be done.

Thank you for posting the pictures.

I have tried lowering the belt, unfortunately it can't go low enough... I'll give it a try again tomorrow.

Sigh... :thud:

Anyone here been through a similar situation?

Anybody still looking for Annie? It's up to you to do your research on the website selling, & ask more accurately about the damage, or even if it's still available (I think you can still add it to cart) but it's $250 (damaged box) from Westfield Comics if anybody is interested.

I'm not sure how much Annie is going for now. So I'm not actually certain if that's a good aftermarket price or not. But I know I paid ridiculously for mine, so $250 doesn't look that bad to me in comparison.

Thank you for posting the pictures.

I have tried lowering the belt, unfortunately it can't go low enough... I'll give it a try again tomorrow.

Sigh... :thud:

Anyone here been through a similar situation?

My Levi had a ton of issues and was unable to attach to the belt. Mikasa was also a big pain. They sadly both broke but it makes them much easier to pose and you really can't see the damage.

My Levi had a ton of issues and was unable to attach to the belt. Mikasa was also a big pain. They sadly both broke but it makes them much easier to pose and you really can't see the damage.

Yeah it's quite a pain... sorry to hear that.

Which part of the gear broke?

Just got Levi last night. Medicom must really be fans of AoT - I've never seen so many accessories and different display options with one of their figures.

Are all the figures getting "re-releases?"

I saw that Mikasa is which is driving the price down almost in half and that Levi is priced lower at just over $100 on some sites, so I'm assuming the same thing. Is that the case?

Are all the figures getting "re-releases?"

I saw that Mikasa is which is driving the price down almost in half and that Levi is priced lower at just over $100 on some sites, so I'm assuming the same thing. Is that the case?

Must be. $120 for Levi is incredibly cheap for a Medicom. I didn't know there was an alternate Levi figure too in a suit, he's still expensive. Annie, Armin, Zoe are all their original prices still.

Annie, is because she's "exclusive", Armin, because he isn't released yet, & same with Zoe, although Zoe is some sort of exclusive as well (don't think it's even on Amiami), so not sure how that will affect her value later.

The others are plummeting in value .....

Yeah I noticed on Amazon that Levi was down that low with free shipping from Japan and thought it was weird for Medicoms but at the same time kind of awesome. I just may have to jump into this line.

I think for $100 each, they won't disappoint as much.

One might think the AoT figma's might have been the AoT line that went pretty deep. But it seems the RAH AoT line is ahead right now.

I think if new episodes of the anime were out, peeps might be more excited.

I'll take the pause to catch up :lol

Ordered Mikasa using Amazon and had her delivered in a day. I love it, although I thought I was going to break it over and over. My wife gave it to me as a birthday gift. I might go with these over Figmas.

Screen Shot 2015-03-06 at 8.09.10 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Nice.

I'll keep my figma's for now, but there is a RAH counterpart for all of the ones released, so I feel I don't reeeeeaaaaally need them at this point.

My wife likes the Figmas better. We don't have any yet but she had a few Figmas and SH Figuarts and loves those. I'll probably end up with both eventually but for me I'm sticking here :lol

Back