Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cloak is a bit on the thick side, but you managed to make it look alright there. Nice.

Thanks. The jacket's a bit too shiny though. I have a can of matt coat lying around. Has anyone tried this on pleather before?

So I just found out about these figures today, are these guys released already or some on PO?

Only Annie & Mikasa have been released. Levi, Armin, & Eren are available for pre order.

Sweet thanks. Never ordered a medicom fig before so where do you guys prefer to get them. I heard Amiami is good when I used to build gunpla but never personally used them.

Amiami is where I got mine. Each figure (other than Annie) has an EX version (an extra face plate for Mikasa, Armin, & Eren, & cleaning accessories for Levi), & regular version, that don't have those bonus parts.

There's been talk about the prices on these falling a bit after they are released, so that might be something to think about, if you're looking for a deal. I didn't want to risk it, plus I want them earlier, so I don't mind paying retail.

Amiami is where I got mine. Each figure (other than Annie) has an EX version (an extra face plate for Mikasa, Armin, & Eren, & cleaning accessories for Levi), & regular version, that don't have those bonus parts.

There's been talk about the prices on these falling a bit after they are released, so that might be something to think about, if you're looking for a deal. I didn't want to risk it, plus I want them earlier, so I don't mind paying retail.

Sweet, thanks a lot. I am looking for deals but I'm not sure price would go down with these, Attack on Titan is extremely popular atm

I have Annie and Mikasa. Love them! The gear parts are very very fragile but they look perfect. I have the rest of them preordered as well. Medicom just keeps getting better and better.

Ha! That preview video is mine! Hope it helps people decide on getting these awesome figures.

Got Mikasa today. She's brilliant. To me, her faces "feel" more like Mikasa, than Annie's faces "feel" like Annie.

I saw somebody post a pic (somewhere else) with Mikasa & Annie standing next to each other, looking pretty nicely scaled, with Annie looking quite a bit shorter, but with my figures, for whatever reason, Annie doesn't seem as short. Yeah she's shorter, but with mine it looks like only a 1cm (guess) height difference. In the pic I saw earlier, it looked more like 2cm maybe. Sounds like a small difference, but it's noticeable I reckon.

Don't ask about the 3DMG. I examined if it was okay, then put it back in the box :lol

I'm not in a super rush to get pics up, since there seem to be plenty available already, & even video reviews.

Both these guys had 3DMG issues :slap But they seem to like the RAH figures.

I found the gear a bit tricky to attach, IMHO it should have been made of more than 1 piece (as it seems fragile).
Other than that, nice figure. I didn't use the cape that seems a bit tricky to make look nice, and hides details (and looks a bit too clean).
Mikasa.jpg

I was worried about the grappling cables, but they're solid metal rods, nothing bendy. The plastic leg to hold the figure however.. is a bit weak.

Ha! I'm terrible with abbreviations. Yeah my 3dmg was not glued properly on my Annie figure but nothing that a bit of superglue couldn't fix. I agree it should have been made of more pieces with more ability to flex, bend at another joint etc. But I love these figures. So many of my favorite series don't get the royal treatment that Medicom(or any other company) is giving us with so many of the characters from Attack on Titan. I love 1/6 scale articulated figures with real fabric clothing. If I were more of a comic book/movie fan I'd be one of the Hot Toy's fanboys but I love Anime. Medicom doesn't really hit all the best series. So few of them get the 1/6 scale treatment. I'm not really into figma/revoltech etc.

I assume 3D Manuever Gear since this is Attack on Titan??

Ha! I'm terrible with abbreviations. Yeah my 3dmg was not glued properly on my Annie figure but nothing that a bit of superglue couldn't fix. I agree it should have been made of more pieces with more ability to flex, bend at another joint etc. But I love these figures. So many of my favorite series don't get the royal treatment that Medicom(or any other company) is giving us with so many of the characters from Attack on Titan. I love 1/6 scale articulated figures with real fabric clothing. If I were more of a comic book/movie fan I'd be one of the Hot Toy's fanboys but I love Anime. Medicom doesn't really hit all the best series. So few of them get the 1/6 scale treatment. I'm not really into figma/revoltech etc.
The only anime I like that actually gets made are Fist of the North Star, Naruto, AoT, and DBZ. I wish for the day I can get a Samurai X and DBGT figures. And damn is the Kenshiro figure hard to get.

Great pics guys hopefully she goes on sale soon cant being myself to pay retail.

Back