Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon.com. :)
I got her from there myself, only drawback aside from the price is we got to wait until October to get her. :/
But hey, sure is better than paying 500-700 bucks on ebay for her, thats for sure!

Got my Mikasa, a few QC issues however. One shirt button is missing, so I took off the one below the belt and glued it above. One of the face sculpts has a few dots of paint here and there. Any way to fix this?

decided not to get Mikasa right now hopefully ill get her on sale at a later date nice figure though.

Got Mikasa today. She's brilliant. To me, her faces "feel" more like Mikasa, than Annie's faces "feel" like Annie.

I saw somebody post a pic (somewhere else) with Mikasa & Annie standing next to each other, looking pretty nicely scaled, with Annie looking quite a bit shorter, but with my figures, for whatever reason, Annie doesn't seem as short. Yeah she's shorter, but with mine it looks like only a 1cm (guess) height difference. In the pic I saw earlier, it looked more like 2cm maybe. Sounds like a small difference, but it's noticeable I reckon.

Don't ask about the 3DMG. I examined if it was okay, then put it back in the box :lol

I'm not in a super rush to get pics up, since there seem to be plenty available already, & even video reviews.

Both these guys had 3DMG issues :slap But they seem to like the RAH figures.

I got both mine, theyre pretty cool. I dig annie more than mikasa though, like the fact annie comes with two heads versus the swap out face deal on mikasa... thats just me though, ive not bought too many medicom figures just these and link. Other than the gear is a bit awkward to mount, i didnt have any issues with it. I like them a lot.
15047822526_6a6ca0e4a4_b.jpg

I got both mine, theyre pretty cool. I dig annie more than mikasa though, like the fact annie comes with two heads versus the swap out face deal on mikasa... thats just me though, ive not bought too many medicom figures just these and link. Other than the gear is a bit awkward to mount, i didnt have any issues with it. I like them a lot.
15047822526_6a6ca0e4a4_b.jpg

Oh good. It looks like the height differences are in tact.

Hi all, so I got some free time this morning to give this thing a quick look, and wow it is quite amazing...
rLuUANf.jpg

Every part of the 3D gear is connected like a W to form one big piece. The two bodies connects to the cylinder/revolver via a long solid piece, which connects to the handgrips via wires.
jQNhJui.jpg

Putting the it on is tricky. I find it easier to lay the figure flat on the face, pop in the bodies on each side of the leg, and then slide in the cylinder/revolver into the slots at the belt and back (make sure wires don't tangle at the waist).
wxBQN6F.jpg

Not really that hard to install; you just need patience. Not gonna lie I looked like these clowns fumbling with the gear my first time around
BsG23kj.gif

Once you get it on though, it's freaking byouteeful
MUM5SHT.jpg

I did break the connector piece that connects the wire to the the left handgrip though but it's nothing super glue wouldn't fix. So be careful when you fit it into her hand
eQDjtOp.jpg

The cloak is also really nice. The material is a little thicker than I'd like but it's got a wire all the way through the edges so it shapes up really well
5WLrr8U.jpg

cTZtBNX.jpg

The jacket, though, probably won't age well. It's this fake leather material that they use for the Kamen Riders and we all know how that turned out after a year or two...
vpd5wTe.jpg

All in all I think this is a great piece
7zTM3h9.jpg

Too bad though I have to put the 3D gear back into the box because I don't got room for it.

WVmKf4q.jpg

"I'm strong. Far stronger than the rest of you."

I was just wondering, Iran they got some sick figures like the attack on titans and naruto but u do not think 300 is a fair amount lol its funny no one really complains about the price on these but the crying won't stop on hot toys threads

To be fair, at Japan online stores, these AoT RAH figures are around $200. & that's a pricey Medicom figure. The Naruto & Sasuke Medicom figures were around $125 each. Think about that for a bit. & their DC line is around $150. I think because of the prices US online stores sell Medicom figures for, they have a reputation for being waaaaaaaaaay overpriced, when in reality, they are only ..... overpriced :lol

To be fair, at Japan online stores, these AoT RAH figures are around $200. & that's a pricey Medicom figure. The Naruto & Sasuke Medicom figures were around $125 each. Think about that for a bit. & their DC line is around $150. I think because of the prices US online stores sell Medicom figures for, they have a reputation for being waaaaaaaaaay overpriced, when in reality, they are only ..... overpriced :lol

makes sense. there detail is incredible when it comes to anime figures but the plastic still feels cheap. I am currently hunting for a naruto. I wish their goku came out half as good?

Cost of Licensing & The Complexity of the product. Notice Medicom real life character price is always more expensive especially Japanese Characters, check out the Lupin 3rd Real Action Movie figure. I believe AOT is expensive due to the 3D Gears, EVA & Berserk for their licensing, not sure about those Madoka figures, they cost like $300 for a RAH 220 sized figure...

The cloak is a bit on the thick side, but you managed to make it look alright there. Nice.

Back