Medicom Amazing Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite my existing pre-order for the now urban legendary Hot Toys version of this guy, I'm impatiently considering picking up this figure.

He isn't all that bad......for a Medicom. :dunno

Just got him from my UPS guy. He'll do nicely until Sept-Oct. Suit is a bit loos but I think I can futz it to look solid. First RAH figure and will probably be the last. I just got sick of waiting.

Anybody else happy with theirs?

This figure is awesome. A bit loose because we need certain movement for pose. The material they used also somewhat like synthetic leather. On the other hand, HT usually uses spandex like material because they allow the costume to be more flexible.
Watch out on Medicom suit if you pose them or it wrinkles all over the places.
Like typical Medi, he is also a bit short I think compare to HT but hey, thats Spidey supposed to be. He is the smallest and thinnest among other super heroes.
What I dislike about this guy is the shoes....like slippers but I understand so you can bend the foot further.
Anyway, nice job by Medi at this time...unlike the pics they released earlier.
I hate to say Medi usually is a failure especially on vader....I am soooo disappointed when received my vader.

Like typical Medi, he is also a bit short I think compare to HT but hey, thats Spidey supposed to be. He is the smallest and thinnest among other super heroes.
He's taller than HT Spidey.
7982645287_5b0e633ea8_c.jpg

Anyone know where to find a deal on this fig?
Cheapest I have found is 189+20 for shipping

Thanks

Anyone find any other video reviews for this fig?
Only one I found, with commentary, is this one: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR9_7wxNmWY[/ame]

Thanks

Damn, the medi really is looking good.... You better hurry up HT or I'm jumping over the fence, the grass there is looking redder and bluer!

Well from the looks of the final HT figure, I'm actually reconsidering keeping my Medicom...It looks like they really dropped the ball on the HT one...ugly.

i really dont see how people think this looks better than the hot toys.... the suit looks like its made out of plastic bags. also plastic head sculpt and the boots look pretty bad. he is also too tall.

Back