Medicom Amazing Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still LOVE Medicom........ANIME FIGURES. I really could careless about there American properties. I got the Blade of the Immortal Manji, Darker Than Black Hei and Kei from Gantz. All of these figures are top notch. Sadly most collectors will never know how cool they are since these figures are sooooo rare. This Spiderman looks unimpressive mainly due to the costume design. Its really mediocre at best.

Isn't this how they started?

This is a Medicom Spiderman, and it looks better than their 1/6 spider-man

check out the eyes

12080219012cabc16215a3a7e3.jpg

12080219016046ef35e4bb0db6.jpg

1208030046aab86e957f1ac879.jpg

:horror Wow which one is this? This is one that I will get, besides the HT's version.

Wow...Looks like Medicom took a short cut,and just sculpted the costume onto a true type body :lol Nice

:horror Wow which one is this? This is one that I will get, besides the HT's version.

I believe that's the UD (Ultra Detail) figure from Medicom. I think their about 6" tall

Wow...Looks like Medicom took a short cut,and just sculpted the costume onto a true type body :lol Nice
:cuckoo:
See above...

Damn that turned out a lot better than their proto. Eyes look great, spider logo doesn't look so raised, and they put the silver on the feet. Thanks for posting these!

What size is this? And where can I get one?
If you're talking about he jointed/sculpted figure, I believe it's about 6" while the suited figure is 1/6

Damn that turned out a lot better than their proto. Eyes look great, spider logo doesn't look so raised, and they put the silver on the feet. Thanks for posting these!

:exactly::goodpost:

The head looks perfect in my eyes, I wish that the HT head would be redone to look more like that.

The head looks perfect in my eyes, I wish that the HT head would be redone to look more like that.

Yea if this figure didn't cost so much ($245 I believe from BBTS) I'd get this and the HT figure and bash them together. The hands and head are done much better here on the Medicom than on the HT

Yes that is better, but the costume still fits like an arse in a sack. Plus it seem just too shiny now, it's positively glowing it's so shiny.

Hats off to Medi though, they certainly have had more adventurous poses captured.

Yea if this figure didn't cost so much ($245 I believe from BBTS) I'd get this and the HT figure and bash them together. The hands and head are done much better here on the Medicom than on the HT

I think the price reflects the item is limited to 1500 pieces. Instead of a huge run to balance out the cost they went with a lower run thus it's reflected in the price.

Their 6" figure is pretty freaking cool. I'd probably get it if they did a continuing series, but I don't need a solo 6" Spidey.

This head and neck looks way better than Hot Toys for sure. Also an accurate center red rounded at bottom and no stupid looking waist seam. Other than the loose suit it looks better than HT so far.

I think the price reflects the item is limited to 1500 pieces. Instead of a huge run to balance out the cost they went with a lower run thus it's reflected in the price.

Most likely true unfortunately. It it was at a lower price point, I could see ppl choosing this over HT. kind of becoming like the Medi TDK batman vs the HT TDK batman. Once some fixes up the medi, then everyone scrambles to get the medi :lol but again, only of it was at a lower price range

This head and neck looks way better than Hot Toys for sure. Also an accurate center red rounded at bottom and no stupid looking waist seam. Other than the loose suit it looks better than HT so far.

Medi's isn't accurate either. It's more accurate than HT but still not accurate. Medi's comes to a point \/ while HT come to a very shallow curve due to the seam.

I'm a hugh spiderman fan and would buy this but, that price is just out of control, at 150.00 it would be mine but for the price there asking this should have a peter parker head and extra outfit at the very least. This guy comes with nothing but webs and hands for 250 bucks:cuckoo: Medicom is really a joke at this point, how do they stay in busness:dunno

Iron Man: Sorry Spidey, you don't get to be in our super cool Avengers movie.
Hulk: <looks at Spidey> Puny box office.
This figure can be improved more, but I like it. If I can somehow get it for a cheap price. I'd want it.

Back