Medicom Amazing Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a backpack for Spidey/Parker...
This was as close as I could get by heavily modding and reworking a couple of different things together.
Close enough.
bag_zpsc21d9eed.jpg

Nice demo of the suits ability Lawrence. That one shot has me screaming the line from the movie "CROTCH!!!"

Massive thank you to Seb (Elvis1976) for this weathered more accurate looking Spidey :)

Spideypp_zps3575cab3.jpg

spideypp1_zps4e6c9d41.jpg

spideypp2_zps7d7015e0.jpg

spideypp3_zps019c20ab.jpg

spideypp6_zps8bb79d79.jpg

spideypp7_zpsdae557ed.jpg

Thanks guys :D

But I have to say, extreme posing gives the suit a bit of a workout. Won't look as nice/mint like when it first came out of the box, once you start going crazy. Keeping you guys informed before you go ahead & buy.

At this point, it might be better to wait to see how the HT version turns out. Somebody in that thread seems to think pics might be released this month. Something to think about. That's if you're thinking about only getting one.

I would say HT will be better than Medi, they always do at this point. I have this Spidey Medi but still MIB. The material used for the suit is not really posable one & I hate the slippers.

The trouble with this for me, is that the fabric does seem to look better than the photos of the HT figure (but then only in some photos) but once you have posed it or bent the joints in any way whatsoever, it looks terrible. Not just the loseness of the costume, I can understand that they did this for increased posability, but the actual thickness of the folds of material...the scale of the actual material is out.

Actually, you know I think that's it. That was the thing that was bugging me the most, now that I have verbalised it. From now on then the priority for me now will be the HT, if I can end up with a Medicom Spidey at some point I will but for now I will stick to the HT.

I shall not be departing this thread though, as I am still a Spidey fan and because such a figure from one of the top 1:6 producers in the world is still a fine thing to look at.

Last edited:
I kind of agree but I think you have to see this figure in hand to fully appreciate it. Could the suit be a little more form fitting? Yes of course it could, for me especially who only wants to pose him the way I have him now. I can understand why they have made it loose for extreme posing!

Seriously amazing figure in hand and completely captures the physique of Garfield. I will be honest and say I think this will be the definitive Spidey despite its small flaw. I really don't believe HT will top this because for me having that hideous neck joint will just kill it! I never wanted a PP head sculpt over a seamless neck joint, but that's my desire and Medi fulfilled that for me :)

Last edited:
For anyone who owns it, what are the joints like on this figure? I currently only have two Medicom figures I display (Ghost Rider and Punisher) but I have, at some point in the last 4 years) owned 6, and 3 of them have had horrendous quality issues. I had comic Venom, who had a leg snapped right out of the packaging, a What If? Punisher/Venom that had the same problem, I've currently got a comic Spiderman (that is boxed and ready to sell) with a snapped foot, and my Punisher figure has a dodgy shoulder joint. The only one I've had no problems with is Ghost Rider.

RAH are decent figures, and there've been 4 or 5 other figures I've nearly bought by them, but I can't be bothered to spend upwards of £100 to get a damaged figure through the post.

For anyone who owns it, what are the joints like on this figure? I currently only have two Medicom figures I display (Ghost Rider and Punisher) but I have, at some point in the last 4 years) owned 6, and 3 of them have had horrendous quality issues. I had comic Venom, who had a leg snapped right out of the packaging, a What If? Punisher/Venom that had the same problem, I've currently got a comic Spiderman (that is boxed and ready to sell) with a snapped foot, and my Punisher figure has a dodgy shoulder joint. The only one I've had no problems with is Ghost Rider.

RAH are decent figures, and there've been 4 or 5 other figures I've nearly bought by them, but I can't be bothered to spend upwards of £100 to get a damaged figure through the post.

Well I have had two of these in my possession and both have been absolutely spot on :wink1:

Spider-Man by Elvis1976/Medicom cont...​

This really is a spectacular figure! Been wanting a 1/6 Spider-Man since the day I began collecting, but unfortunately HT have never quite got it right for me. I am so grateful that Medi did :yess:

parker_zps3621e3a4.jpg

parker1_zpsc7c444c4.jpg

parker2_zpsf178420f.jpg

parker3_zps64cf8785.jpg

parker4_zpsff055975.jpg

parker5_zps5d38b920.jpg

parker6_zps392cbf43.jpg

Back