Medicom 1/6 Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol

I didn't put NOWHERE near the amount I've seen some people give him. And I don't know why but on the pics the hair looks more plentiful and curlier. :lol I'll futz and take more pics.

All Star Wars figures must be Vintij certified. :lecture

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

All Star Wars figures must be Vintij certified. :lecture

tumblr_mocyq4wWi21s5bb8ko1_500.gif

:lol

Yeah man! :) :duff

I'd make one more suggestion though.. the little dark green 'tear' sitting on his right eyelid. I can see that's a tiny bit of paint bleed from when you re-painted the eyes.. but you should try & fix it, only if you want to of course.

Here`s a pic of my yoda. I also put the head on the ssc esb yoda body. He has more articulation now and better hs by far then the ssc version. I put hair on him as wellYODA.jpg

The medicom yoda is so much better than the other versions. Except for the paint, it would be hard to create a more definitive OT Yoda.

The medicom yoda is so much better than the other versions. Except for the paint, it would be hard to create a more definitive OT Yoda.

Yeah, I really liked it out of the box (the SSC one never had that "I'm holding Yoda in my hands!" vibe) but there's also something really off about the Medi Yoda. It looks good from a couple of specific angles, but it looks like McQuarrie Yoda and really sickly and emaciated. The hands are also too elongated. The repaints do help and it is the best 1/6 Yoda available, though one of the Hasbro figs looks pretty decent with a repaint, but pretty much all the Yodas got the color wrong and making him that faded grey/green helps the likeness.

I really hope HT can nail Yoda because all the versions so far have just not quite nailed it.

Yeah, I really liked it out of the box (the SSC one never had that "I'm holding Yoda in my hands!" vibe) but there's also something really off about the Medi Yoda. It looks good from a couple of specific angles, but it looks like McQuarrie Yoda and really sickly and emaciated. The hands are also too elongated. The repaints do help and it is the best 1/6 Yoda available, though one of the Hasbro figs looks pretty decent with a repaint, but pretty much all the Yodas got the color wrong and making him that faded grey/green helps the likeness.

I really hope HT can nail Yoda because all the versions so far have just not quite nailed it.

but you know nobody will be happy if some one else does it. look at the complaints about vader han Chewbacca so if they were to do luke and leia and a yoda there will be still complaints.

291okgj.jpg

Thought I would share this for you crazy customizers out here. I replaced my sideshow's Yoda eyes with real glass ones, I think it looks pretty sweet! Will repaint him one day, not quite satisfied with the hair/paint.

Attachments

• 6hrgo8.jpg
    6hrgo8.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 185
Back