Medicom 1:6 (or so) scale TC-14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it's been a while since you've watched TPM then? :lol

Oh yeah. Years Id say. I need to give it another watch. I dont like the prequels but for some reason or other ill give one a rewatch here snd there. I guess just to see if my views have changed, they never do. :lol I think I've seen ROTS the most , with AOTC being the least.

There's also the silvery droid at the beginning of ANH and the one in Cloud City, but I guess those were different droids. I wouldn't mind having a silver one but the one I would like most is the white K-3PO(?) from ESB, he looked cool.

Yeah, I like that one too, and the red one along with him on Hoth. I just dont have the money or space to dedicate to minor droids, aliens etc.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

between 240$ SSC c3p0 and this one i can get her for 150$ which one do you guys choose?

between 240$ SSC c3p0 and this one i can get her for 150$ which one do you guys choose?

I passed on this figure at close to $100. It's good for background and can be fudged, but side-by-side it just isn't quite the same scale. It's a pity - it's a nice piece - but I'd go with SSC 3PO, which has a ton of extra articulation.

i guess you are right..i'll be waiting for the ssc one to b ready. hopefully it will have some sales :)

....Tempting at 100.00 although I haven't seen it at that p.p. It would look nice next to my other medicoms. Keep them isolated and together and scale isn't an issue.

i just think if i buy TC 14 for 150$ then i dont need to buy the SS c3po and i save 100$. its sad seem many store try to moving this figure with a little success.

Back