Medicom 1:6 (or so) scale TC-14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is another factory second on ebay atm if anyone is interested, just search tc-14, same place I got mine

Great spread the word more why don't you ;) wish I could buy him but been dumping money into catching up on the GI Joe line.....just bought a CC throne and love it :yess:

Anyone get this from SS yet? Wondering if the ones sealed in the box come with batteries included. I know "mortifacto"r got factory seconds with batteries...wondering if the same is true.

Not a lot, if you go by anthony daniel's height then its basically that, its just a tad skinny to be a human in a costume at 1/6 scale but it still blends in. Protocol droids don't have much of a physical demeanour so I find it ok

Looks good, but...

What might've eased the pain a bit on the price is including the serving tray, cups and decanter. The droid alone is pretty expensive there....

Looks good, but...

What might've eased the pain a bit on the price is including the serving tray, cups and decanter. The droid alone is pretty expensive there....

Yeah, I thought it was quite a bit for just the figure. Had a chance to pick one up and passed based on no accessories. And no 1/6 Kamino figures.

It is a reject that the factory don't give to the company because it failed quality test, for example mine had paint scratches on the chrome, others may be broken in other ways. Some way or another, people with connections can get these items and sell them anyway.

Just took another pic of him with his new master

Sorry I forgot to turn his eyes on for the photo :lol

IMG_0535.jpg

He's been weathered, the way it is from medicom is flawless chrome

I wish somebody would fess up and post a few pics of the medi 4-lom too :lol

I KNOW some factory second 4-loms were had for cheap and are out there!

Just took another pic of him with his new master

Sorry I forgot to turn his eyes on for the photo :lol

IMG_0535.jpg

He's been weathered, the way it is from medicom is flawless chrome

I wish somebody would fess up and post a few pics of the medi 4-lom too :lol

I KNOW some factory second 4-loms were had for cheap and are out there!

Looks really good mortifactor, very life like, well done!!

This is on sale at gohatings.com for $99.99 - using the DEALOFTHEDAY code. Worth getting?

I went ahead and picked one up. That's a pretty good deal. It's a nice background figure of a character that had some screen time and a couple of lines.

This is on sale at gohatings.com for $99.99 - using the DEALOFTHEDAY code. Worth getting?

Nice. Id get one if I had the dough, but alas, I never do.

I went ahead and picked one up. That's a pretty good deal. It's a nice background figure of a character that had some screen time and a couple of lines.

Post pics when you get him. :)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

There's also the silvery droid at the beginning of ANH and the one in Cloud City, but I guess those were different droids. I wouldn't mind having a silver one but the one I would like most is the white K-3PO(?) from ESB, he looked cool.

Back