Prop Medicom 1:1 Toy Story Woody Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought it for $318 here... shipping to be charged later.

Toy Story - Ultimate Woody

I've ordered from here before and they're reliable. You can pile of loot your stuff and decide when to ship. The only caveat of their great prices is that you pay NOW. Pay shipping later.

That is a good price, I am always leary of paying way before shipping. A lot of things can happen between now and then.

That is a good price, I am always leary of paying way before shipping. A lot of things can happen between now and then.

That's always the risk. I buy all my Transformers Masterpiece from them and so far haven't had a problem. For toys that cost a whole lot, every bit of savings helps.

Wow, it looks incredible. I have the Thinkway Buzz and Woody... and while the Woody is quite nice, this is clearly a higher quality piece. But I'm not a big enough fan to drop $300 on him, but I can see the reason for the price.

I don't get the impression that it does. And everything Medicom is overpriced, many ridiculously overpriced. But they do fill niches in the market in an instance like this.

No doubt... but I can't see this being a huge run either; so I'm sure that's a factor. Not to mention it's all unique stuff, but I'm sure there will be variations later on like with Gizmo.

I could see that price if he talked, but that's way out of my price range. I paid $250 for the Gizmo 1:1 reissue and I thought that was high. But for those who feel this is worth it, enjoy! I think he looks great.

Yeah, that is really steep! Worth it, but steep. I will sit this one out a bit and take the calculated risk of it dropping in value rather than rising at that dollar.

There's gotta be some sort of reason why it's that high, higher than most imports in recent memory. Really limited run perhaps?

I'd bite if I knew we were getting Buzz. A lot of cash to drop on just one doll.

I dunno, I'm pretty content with the Buzz we've gotten. He isn't perfect but for $50, he's pretty much there. Woody has always been the problem one never looking like he would if a kid bought him.

You lie, John Lasseter!

Back