Prop Medicom 1:1 Toy Story Woody Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's over $350 on amiami, and that's with a supposed 10% discount. I figured this would be the case. I think even $150 is pushing it for something as simple as this should be. But I must say, I love the pic with the "stock" Woody head being held by a woman.

Updated the front page with the new pics. I will be curious to see how much it is on Sideshow or BBTS. Regardless I am on board!

Lets say this was $350 in the american market... it is not that crazy of a price point compared to a hot toys figure these days. I suspect this guy has an armature inside to make him able to be posed. For me that is a big deal since the Toy Story Collection version lacks any ability to be posed. The interchangeable face plates also add a ton of display options! I like having him in a glass case like in Toy Story 2 haha.

I may be in on this one. My family love's the movies. I bought the whole collection at Toys R Us last year but returned them after deciding having a shelf of toys didn't look right in my collection. If this has an armature that'll be a big selling point.

Looks great, but there's nothing about that figure/doll worth $350-380. That's just ridiculous. Does it talk at least?

I notice so many times that the "doll" word comes out when there is dissatisfaction in prices haha.

I don't get the impression that it does. And everything Medicom is overpriced, many ridiculously overpriced. But they do fill niches in the market in an instance like this.

The price point is high for sure. However the Jack Skellington they made was $300 and that is one of my favorite pieces. I think $300 would have been more of a sweet spot for this guy. I am excited about it for a variety of reasons. This is the first woody to have an armature inside of it for posing. All of the past versions were stuffed with no articulation at all. The interchangeable heads and moveable eyes also makes for a lot of display options.

I don't get the impression that it does. And everything Medicom is overpriced, many ridiculously overpriced. But they do fill niches in the market in an instance like this.

I like the way it looks, but I just don't see why they are asking $380? It's a very simple figure. I can get the Thinkway for less than $50. Now, I'm sure the Medicom will look better, especially the paint on the face, but that price is more than the average HT, even the ones with sounds or light effects. I do like the neutral face, which is the one thing that the Thinway doesn't have and needs to be "perfect." I'm hoping that Thinkway will make a new one for the 20th anniversary with a neutral face, because I just can't spend $380 on Woody....it's too much for that kind of character, imo.

I notice so many times that the "doll" word comes out when there is dissatisfaction in prices haha.

:lol I didn't mean that in a derogatory way, that's why I also called it a figure, but the reason I also called it a doll is because Woody IS a stuffed rag doll, so that's the correct word for him, imo. If it was a Buzzlightyear figure, I wouldn't use the word doll, even if they want $500 for that one :lol

:lol I didn't mean that in a derogatory way, that's why I also called it a figure, but the reason I also called it a doll is because Woody IS a stuffed rag doll, so that's the correct word for him, imo. If it was a Buzzlightyear figure, I wouldn't use it, even if they want $500 for that one :lol

Haha it's all good! Just an obersation, I see it a lot on the 1/6 threads. But yeah Woody is a cowboy doll so you get a pass hehe.

Imagine it must have an armature, seeing how it is posed in that display booth photo.

Either way, I couldn't care less. Definite purchase for me and I don't mind the cost. It's THE replica woody I've always wanted. Doll stare head finally.

I bought it for $318 here... shipping to be charged later.

Toy Story - Ultimate Woody

I've ordered from here before and they're reliable. You can pile of loot your stuff and decide when to ship. The only caveat of their great prices is that you pay NOW. Pay shipping later.

Back