Medi + DX = Medix :: [Medix 2.0 Batman p.72]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medi + DX = Medix

thanks to snake, i got the chance of replacing my cracked dx-chest-piece. :)

medixxx3.png

:hi5: Glad to see you put it to AMAZING use bud.

Oh, and THAT my friend is literal TDK Batman perfection. Can't see it ever being beat, unless my plans to break into the WB vault with my 'de-bigulator' ever comes out. :D

:hi5: Glad to see you put it to AMAZING use bud.

Oh, and THAT my friend is literal TDK Batman perfection. Can't see it ever being beat, unless my plans to break into the WB vault with my 'de-bigulator' ever comes out. :D

thank you a lot my friend for your kind words and also for that brilliant transaction :)

thanks a lot my friend :hi5:

meddix.png

i came here after someone posted a link on the other batman thread, and i have to say, that is one bad-ass figure!!!

i'm really impressed dude!!!

do you take any commissions? i would love having one. i would pay good money for dat!

i came here after someone posted a link on the other batman thread, and i have to say, that is one bad-ass figure!!!

i'm really impressed dude!!!

do you take any commissions? i would love having one. i would pay good money for that!

you do realize that this isn't necessarily a "from scratch" piece right? it has pieces from the Medicom figure and the DX figure so therefore unless you have ways of obtaining all pieces needed then sending them to Thrust to put it together for you, their is no commission to be taken.

PS: nice shots as always thrust! :rock

Great shot buddy! :rock
Interesting to see the TDK suit in the Bat cave environment...I hope TDKR brings Wayne Manor/Batcave back into the mix.

I love these MediX Bats except for one thing. The gauntlets always bug me because they are part of the molded sleeve an show the slight bends in the highlights and shadows. Anyone do one of these with the DX gauntlets?

I hear what you're saying on the gauntlets, but i prefer the medi gauntlets as I think the DX ones are actually not so movie accurate, shape looks off and they look too big overall IMO

I love these MediX Bats except for one thing. The gauntlets always bug me because they are part of the molded sleeve an show the slight bends in the highlights and shadows. Anyone do one of these with the DX gauntlets?

i was thinking of doing something similar to your idea but i would only be using the plates the blades are on. i was thinking i could cut/sand the medicom rubber arm gauntlet plate and then glue on the HT plastic blades, but i would need to take a look at the medi arms first before i try anything (which hopefully will be soon, thanks again gipetto!)

Looks awesome. BTW how did the chest piece crack? Is it due to weather, accident or something else?

sorry for bringing up this thread, but haven't seen your question doly.
i don't know what happened with the first chest-piece. I've bought it from ebay and it was damaged from the beginning, so I can't tell you how it has been cracked. But I highly doubt it was due to weather etc. It looks like the figure felt down and the chest-piece cracked up then. So no worry about your HT DX if you have one :wink1:

And thanks for your compliment!

And thanks to everyone for the nice comments. I really appreciate every comment guys :1-1: Thanks!

Back