Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the verdict on this? I'm almost entirely a campaign guy. I'll dive into MP occasionally, but its the campaign that matters to me. Graphics on this look great from the pictures I've seen. Like Battlefield, I'll likely get this when I find it for $30 or less.

SnakeDoc

whatever you do, dont buy it according to what solidsnake says. he is highly unreliable on rating things. he gave all transformer movies 10 out of 10. uhh really???

was thinking of buying the game but i saw the comments on youtube stating that the campaign was like 3-5 hours long......bummer since im not much into multiplayer. good thing assasins creed 3 and halo 4 are not too far away.

Wait until its on sale or go to Best Buy for the buy2 get1 free deal and get this one free. It's great and fun, but insultingly short. I completed it in under 6 hours total on Normal mode. Online is pretty good, but if you're not planning on investing a lot of time in it you won't miss it.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Wait until its on sale or go to Best Buy for the buy2 get1 free deal and get this one free. It's great and fun, but insultingly short. I completed it in under 6 hours total on Normal mode. Online is pretty good, but if you're not planning on investing a lot of time in it you won't miss it.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

thanks for the advice, i think i will go for the buy 2 get 1 deal.

Scathing reviews abound. one review started with " the flashlights look nice" and it went downhill from there :lol

devs need to stop trying to copy Cawadoodie, and just make something original.

Scathing reviews abound. one review started with " the flashlights look nice" and it went downhill from there :lol

devs need to stop trying to copy Cawadoodie, and just make something original.

I don't think it's the devs who're to blame. Most dev houses want to make something good, but publishers are looking to make money first and foremost. Thats where the cut and paste garbage comes from.

I don't think it's the devs who're to blame. Most dev houses want to make something good, but publishers are looking to make money first and foremost. Thats where the cut and paste garbage comes from.

But it's the revs who bend to that want and make garbage. If all of them together simply said no, and showed some integrity, we would have a lot more quality games.

At least there is the indie market I suppose.

finished the game.
the single player is cool but liked the first one better.
nothing new and the campaign is so dam short.
7/10 for me fun but it's a rental for sure.

multiplayer was ok.
COD MW3 and BF3 still the way to go.
if they make another one I will play single player for fun.

save your money dont buy the game RENT IT.

Last edited:
But it's the revs who bend to that want and make garbage. If all of them together simply said no, and showed some integrity, we would have a lot more quality games.

At least there is the indie market I suppose.

Together? Theres no developers union. A lot of these developers studios arent that big. Publishers are the money. No money, no game. Games..high end games cost millions to develop. Publishers want to see a return and the developers do their best to make a good game that will bring a return. Nobody sets out to make a mediocre game these days. Too much money is involved for that. These companies work their a$$es off for years to make these things. You think they want or even expect the game to be a failure?

If anybody wants to sell their copy after they're done I'll buy it for $25....just PM me....prob what you can get at Gamestop....

Together? Theres no developers union. A lot of these developers studios arent that big. Publishers are the money. No money, no game. Games..high end games cost millions to develop. Publishers want to see a return and the developers do their best to make a good game that will bring a return. Nobody sets out to make a mediocre game these days. Too much money is involved for that. These companies work their a$$es off for years to make these things. You think they want or even expect the game to be a failure?

tell that to EA.

if they think a mediocre game will turn a profit, they will make it.

additionaly, take a look at some indie games out there that turn tremendous profit for little to no initial investment.

you don't NEED millions of dollars to make a good, polished game.

Yes, it helps, but it's not needed.

tell that to EA.

if they think a mediocre game will turn a profit, they will make it.

additionaly, take a look at some indie games out there that turn tremendous profit for little to no initial investment.

you don't NEED millions of dollars to make a good, polished game.

Yes, it helps, but it's not needed.

I was talking about developers. EA didn't make this game. They just funded it and published it.

Yeah, there have been some very successful indie games, but I look at that as different sub genre of gaming. Fez has done well, but it's not really the same animal as say, Skyrim. Both are considered a success commercially and critically, there's obvious differences and they appeal to a different demo. An indie developer (which usually consists of a couple guys working out of there home) couldn't make Skyrim. They don't have the man-power or money. I'm sure you wouldn't argue that they should stop making the Skyrims and focus all of their efforts on the Fezs

I was talking about developers. EA didn't make this game. They just funded it and published it.

Yeah, there have been some very successful indie games, but I look at that as different sub genre of gaming. Fez has done well, but it's not really the same animal as say, Skyrim. Both are considered a success commercially and critically, there's obvious differences and they appeal to a different demo. An indie developer (which usually consists of a couple guys working out of there home) couldn't make Skyrim. They don't have the man-power or money. I'm sure you wouldn't argue that they should stop making the Skyrims and focus all of their efforts on the Fezs

yes, they can. An indie developer most certianaly can make something like skyrim. it just takes longer .

take a look, for example , at this

https://www.primalcarnage.com/website/

yes, they can. An indie developer most certianaly can make something like skyrim. it just takes longer .

take a look, for example , at this

https://www.primalcarnage.com/website/

Longer? I guess so. 20 years is a pretty long time. Oh and millions of dollars. I didn't say "like Skyrim" I said Skyrim. You can make the argument that anything fantasy rpg is like Skyrim. Just saying. I can see this going in a never ending circle anyways. Agree to disagree?

The IGN review is harsh, i'd love the exact same review to review Blop 2 for a good all round opinion

Yep I see it today. I remember them really bashing it last year aswell but not this bad.

I liked the 1st one so will get this but may wait a few weeks as this will drop pretty fast in price.
Iv watched loads of utube reviews and it seems the average score is around 7 to 8....

Back