MCU - Phase Four

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a dude with boobs, wait is that pee wee herman lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude face though looks like Billy Idol Duran Duran. and Flock of Seaguls had a daughter lol

I would still do it though but only after the cough test just saying

:lol

This is rich. Your girl look more like a man bro.

DD7A098B-8D28-4DC5-B8BF-857B9B061918.jpeg

You and Khev be into those androgynous lookin people. Both would have fit right into Rome ya ****ing three dollar bills.

:lol

This is rich. Your girl look more like a man bro.

View attachment 482130

You and Khev be into those androgynous lookin people. Both would have fit right into Rome ya ****ing three dollar bills.

Yummmmm

Meeeeeeee

lol

Look at that perfect cleavage.

It?s so flat you could land your 1:48 rebel fleet on there.

Not that veering off-topic is unusual here, but how exactly did DR become the main subject in the MCU Phase 4 thread? Was she cast as Kate Bishop, or does this stem from everyone's abiding love of the ST? :D

Not that veering off-topic is unusual here, but how exactly did DR become the main subject in the MCU Phase 4 thread? Was she cast as Kate Bishop, or does this stem from everyone's abiding love of the ST? :D

Not sure but I don't love the sequel trilogy. Nothing against any of the actors but more the writing for the trilogy. Character's didn't get a proper story or time to really grow.

Simple answer i?m addicted to sex and star wars lol

For people who want to binge the Infinity Saga this is suppposedly the order that the Russos recommend (sorry SMFFH, lol.)

RussoMCU_n.jpg

Interesting that they have it so that you see the ash residue of Hank, Janet, and Hope at the end of Ant-Man and the Wasp without knowing what happened yet.

For people who want to binge the Infinity Saga this is suppposedly the order that the Russos recommend (sorry SMFFH, lol.)

View attachment 482443

Interesting that they have it so that you see the ash residue of Hank, Janet, and Hope at the end of Ant-Man and the Wasp without knowing what happened yet.

I thought the same thing. I've always kind of viewed Infinity War and Endgame as one long movie and maybe that's their idea as well. I don't recall if Hank, Janet and Hope disappearing was a post credit scene or the actual end of the movie. If I were to watch these properly, I guess I'd watch Ant-man up to that scene, then Infinity War, then the Hank, Janet, Hope ash scene, then Endgame. But that sounds like too much effort :)

Back