McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just aired the season 1 finale and I read they are already filming S 2. I only read the 1st volume but it seemed very faithful. Not reading anymore, Its actually nice going in blind for a change.

the first ep is on youtube(will watch when fig arrives) but im hoping for a dvd release now that s1 is done. yup i can relate to that, goin in blind is more fun. do that with anime sometimes, will peep show first then read manga oppose to my usual read manga first.

New pics of 7" Daryl.

DARYL_1.jpg

DARYL_2.jpg

DARYL_3.jpg

DARYL_4.jpg

DARYL_5.jpg

DARYL_6.jpg

New pics of 7" Ford. He appears to have much more articulation. The paint apps on his uniform don't look very good though imo. Needs more weathering and detailing.

Ford01.jpg

Ford02.jpg

Ford03.jpg

Seriously? That's just beyond lazy. Take advantage of the larger scale and have the details. They could have done that on the 5" figures.
As for Daryl, I kinda hope the production figure doesn't look that good. If it does though (especially the head) he's bought on the spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously? That's just beyond lazy. Take advantage of the larger scale and have the details. They could have done that on the 5" figures.
As for Daryl, I kinda hope the production figure doesn't look that good. If it does though (especially the head) he's bought on the spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the production Daryl is painted as well as Michonne then he will look good. The Rick figures appear to be very hit and miss with the paint apps. I went to Target and found three Ricks. One was very bad with clown looking pink lips. The paint on another was too dark. The third one looked good so I got it. They had one Michonne and she looked good so I got her as well.

I had Daryl on order with BBTS but cancelled it. I am not going to order any more of these unless the paint apps get more consistent. I will go to Target so that I can look at them in hand and pick the best one.

I noticed the three 7" Walking Dead figures for $20.00 each at Toys R Us, but am told they are less expensive at Target! Does anyone here know if the figures are located on the end caps or hidden amongst the aisles? Thanks!

I noticed the three 7" Walking Dead figures for $20.00 each at Toys R Us, but am told they are less expensive at Target! Does anyone here know if the figures are located on the end caps or hidden amongst the aisles? Thanks!

Rick and Michonne are $17.99 each at Target. They were on the end cap on the action figure aisle.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a place that sells the loose blind bag figures? I am only missing one figure to complete the whole WD building set collection and I can't find the thing anywhere and they aren't selling series two anywhere around here any more either. Or anyone up for a trade if they are missing any? I have doubles and even quadruples (or more) or just about every figure except the ones that came with the sets. Thanks.

I was looking thru this thread earlier today and saw the prototype pics of some of the sets they were planning. Sucks that they are quitting. So they just didn't sell or what? Or too expensive to produce? I haven't heard any reason as to why they got cancelled.

Oh, and the new "figures" suck.

Back