McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
emailed skybound to ask when the Outcast Kyle Barnes figure would be instock, will report back if they reply. dunno if im the only person interested here or not lol :lol

now which ver is better bloody or reg? blood yeah, anyone?

I didn't even know there was two versions until BBTS put them up. Ended up with the bloody one at the con just by chance. Heck, did they even announce the figure before hand? He was a rare impluse exclusive buy for me since I usually know ahead of time what's available.

Grabbed a Michonne at Target last night. Wasn't planning on it, but she does look really good in person. Better than Rick for sure.

25F341C2-251F-49A6-8206-E61128684E29.jpg

Found Michonne and Rick today at Target. This is classic Mcfarlane. These are the type of figures I originally imagined them producing. Plastic statues. Rick's head/neck being sculpted in a way to make a full ball joint useful is quite pathetic. He can look one direction without a weird neck bulge. He looks fine in his intended pose, but would it have killed them to make him look decent with a shooting pose? Basically its the 10" like but 3" shorter. Not sure why we needed both of those lines but not the articulated 5" line. :lol

Wonder how long till they reveal Negan. He's got to be next right?

I didn't even know there was two versions until BBTS put them up. Ended up with the bloody one at the con just by chance. Heck, did they even announce the figure before hand? He was a rare impluse exclusive buy for me since I usually know ahead of time what's available.

nice, grats! think bloody ver will be choice also when they hit retail. how is it inhand? good and on par with TWD figs? did you open it?

So are they all done with the building sets too? I saw a while back there were some more up for pre-order on Amazon for October, but they are gone now.

So are they all done with the building sets too? I saw a while back there were some more up for pre-order on Amazon for October, but they are gone now.

Same thing on BBTS. I'm pretty sure the sets are done. I collected both the 5 inch and the building sets, and I've never lost interest in a line so quickly after they announced the 7 inch. I don't even have an interest in going back for the ones I missed.

A wip diorama that I am making using the 7" figures. These are getting a lot of hate but they are nice statue figures for the price imo. Granted, I do tend to put my figures in one pose and leave them that way for a long time so these are going to work out great for my purposes.

TWD_Dio7.JPG

Back