McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought comic series 3 Rick from ebay included shipping for 30€, not great price but not that bad considering how he goes in the aftermarket. Forbidden planet has him on preorder but I couldnt risk it since I really doubt that McFarlane will rerelease him

Got my Skybound Exclusive Rick in the mail over the weekend.

Figure is pretty good. There is a peg on his hand which fits into the accompanying cane. However, I don't believe it reaches the ground (haven't messed around with the figure long enough to confirm).

Overall it's a nice update!

I got my first Mcfarlane Walking Dead figure today. I love the show but I don't feel the need to get a ton of merchandise so I only picked up Rick. He's pretty awesome! :)

935a4207131b4b63298983afe8c9fafa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is McFarlane giving up on the construction line now? I just got an cancellation notice from BBTS that they aren't making the Road to Terminus set or the Jersey Barriers and sandbags set.

So is McFarlane giving up on the construction line now? I just got an cancellation notice from BBTS that they aren't making the Road to Terminus set or the Jersey Barriers and sandbags set.

Oh boy they may be. Over in my area the sales on the sets are really in the dumps. I'm like the only one who buys them. I'm at least hoping for the big heads to come through since I want the Shane and Rick one badly.

seems like from what I see people saying on the fb group. I didn't collect them but anywhere I go I see the sets on clearance.

I don't know where you guys are seeing the builder sets on clearance, but they're still regular price at the Toys R Us here in Mesa, Arizona. Walmart finally lowered their series 3 blind bag figures from 3.99 to 2.99, but nothing else. I bought 7 Series 3 Walker packs and ended up with duplicates, minus The Pet Walker. I had to get the first pet walker from BUTTMUNCH, which was very nice of him! I have some items coming in from Clark toys at 25% off, but probably paid too much due to the 35.00 shipping price, though I am looking forward to 4 of the Comic series figures that include Penny, a 10" Bloody Daryl and some builder sets.

Daryl looks good. Ill probably get him & Michonne. Im sure I'll get a Rick at some point but I don't care for the first one they have done. I wouldn't get Abe anyway but that outfit choice is ridiculous. Beyond that I don't know how many other characters Ill get. Im sure that Ill get any zombies they do and maybe Carl? Das it tho'

I'm just hoping the final product looks that good.

still not sure if I will collect this line.

Daryl was expected sooner or later, so no surprise there. That outfit for Abraham was screaming for toy treatment so that doesn't surprise me much either. I'm betting we see Negan by years end.

I'm still not planning on getting the 7in "figures". I just refuse.

In other news: 5in long sleeve Daryl with bike confirmed for a September release.

daryl-with-new-bike-mcfarlane-figure-header-181585.jpg

Do we know how many points of articulation the 7" figures will have? It doesn't look like much from pictures...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back