McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
started collecting the blind bagged GOT mcfar figs. question- do these cases have complete sets in them?

i assumed so but then got 2 jons from same box/local so i guess not?

started collecting the blind bagged GOT mcfar figs. question- do these cases have complete sets in them?

i assumed so but then got 2 jons from same box/local so i guess not?

No, there is 1 compete set in a case. Everyone is 2 packed with the exception of:
- 1 Ghost
- 1 Dragon
- 1 Axe Wildling
- 3 Danny
- 3 Jon
- 3 Tyrion

I figured the large animals would be 1 per case and the main characters heavy so it wasn't that much of a surprise to see that packout, though personally I'd probably have swapped the axe and spear Wildling ratios since I remember more axes than spears.

No, there is 1 compete set in a case. Everyone is 2 packed with the exception of:
- 1 Ghost
- 1 Dragon
- 1 Axe Wildling
- 3 Danny
- 3 Jon
- 3 Tyrion

I figured the large animals would be 1 per case and the main characters heavy so it wasn't that much of a surprise to see that packout, though personally I'd probably have swapped the axe and spear Wildling ratios since I remember more axes than spears.

thks for the info!:clap

so far i have gotten
jon x2
spear wilding x2
ghost
tyrion
kingsguard
wight
unsullied spear

Question for all who collect the 2inch blind bag TWD figures! What is the best container to store them in? Thanks!

They also price match the difference if you purchased the figures within the past 30 days there! Between my brother and I we received $40.00 back!

Is it typical for the Blind Bad 1 Carl figure to not come with his hat as pictured? I have two and both did not come with it!

anyone w/ an extra target wv8 excl tyreese that's willing to trade for minty 6" Phasma....please LMK

i guess i should mention, i completed this trade. Also, received shipping notice for Alpha and Lee.

Man, last night's episode had quite a few cool looking walkers that'll look great as figs...jaw-hanger zombie, impaled zombie chick, "ready to wear" (see "talking dead") walker, just to name a few

New McFarlane Negan statue coming in March

web_NEGAN_012.jpg

Is it typical for the Blind Bad 1 Carl figure to not come with his hat as pictured? I have two and both did not come with it!

What you got us the wave 1.5 Carl variant. It's technically figure #9. There is also a repainted herd Walker female & male paint variants too

Hello Darkhuman, so there is a Carl from wave 1 that has a hat then? Thanks for the feedback!

I didn't know there was a Carl WITHOUT the hat :lol

I'm going to have to track down those 1.5 variants now :gah:

I noticed the package change, but never thought much of it. I guess I should have taken the hint.

Was it just the three running change variants? Carl w/o hat, blue shirt male walker, and blue shirt female walker? They really need a better check list of all figures/variants in this line.

Last edited:
Yep Carl in the first package has a hat.
And yes those were the only 3 variants from wave 1 (1.5).

Back