McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so "BUTTMUNCH" all the cells you bought came with roofs?

That is correct. So I've ended up with two extra roofs from the lower cells once you put the upper cells on top of them.

All of those series 8 figures look great except for Rick again. Why do they struggle so much with him? I mean everyone struggles with Daryl (mostly making his facial hair too dark and thick) but Rick should be a lot easier to get right. Still looks better than the previous one though, so I guess its at least a step forward. Maybe an epic beard man Rick would turn out better?

The 10" Michonne looks great. Hoping the Governor will be the next in that line.

Hell yes! New Rick, Morgan and Dale look so good! I picked up the Boiler Room set. One of the lesser struggle builds. Very cool and now need to get the cat walk and Woodbury Assault Vehicle. I think the vehicle will be the next one to get.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Does anyone have an extra Series 3 Abraham Blind Bag figure that you would be willing to trade for something you may need? I have extras of:

Series 3:
Michonne
Daryl
Eugene
Rick
Headless Walker
Police Walker 2

All are put together and have their accessories.

I also need Herd Walker Female 3 (series 3) but it's not a priority or anything.

Just USA trades please, I would bubble wrap the figure and send it in a small padded envelope and I would expect the same just so there's no damage in transit.

If I should have posted this in the FS board just let me know. I checked that and did not see any posts similar there which is why I posted it in this thread.

Thanks!
Jay

Buttmunch...What Toys R Us did you go to in Utah for the Wave 3 blindbags?

This line up is really taking shape. Add her to the 10' deluxe Rick and Darryl and you start to have a really cool set up. I really love the Deluxe line. I hope we get a Glenn before the quit or goto the Governor or anyone else...

I feel like they should make the entire cast in these before we get anything else.

Maybe a good zombie to focus their attack.

michonne-the-walking-dead-tv-series-10-inch-deluxe-figure-mcfarlane-17.jpg

I just hope she stands up ok.

This line up is really taking shape. Add her to the 10' deluxe Rick and Darryl and you start to have a really cool set up. I really love the Deluxe line. I hope we get a Glenn before the quit or goto the Governor or anyone else...

I feel like they should make the entire cast in these before we get anything else.

Maybe a good zombie to focus their attack.

michonne-the-walking-dead-tv-series-10-inch-deluxe-figure-mcfarlane-17.jpg

:lecture completely agree! Loving the 10 inch line and would love a walker to pose with the crew.

I just hope she stands up ok.

That's the only major concern I have as well. Rick stands easily, but Daryl is a bit of a challenge sometimes. I have them both displayed at work and Daryl has take a tumble from time to time.

:lecture completely agree! Loving the 10 inch line and would love a walker to pose with the crew.

That's the only major concern I have as well. Rick stands easily, but Daryl is a bit of a challenge sometimes. I have them both displayed at work and Daryl has take a tumble from time to time.

All these figure should always be hit with the hair dryer trick before displaying....mine stand no problems......hair dryer....

I wish I could collect this line. There are some fantastic sculpts and likenesses here and at this scale it crazy!!! I have been watching from the sidelines for years. My problems is I just cannot drop $18.99 CAN each on these figures.

I wish I could collect this line. There are some fantastic sculpts and likenesses here and at this scale it crazy!!! I have been watching from the sidelines for years. My problems is I just cannot drop $18.99 CAN each on these figures.
It's 17.99

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

They only raised the prices up for the black and white figures and (I think) the standard new comic ones, got Rick and Andrea b&w 2 pack for 39.99 and got carl and Abraham for 45.99 and it was bought at the same store

Will be getting Lee for clem. May wait for sale this time. Clem never sold out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1443981281178.jpgIt's just a ****** picture with bad lighting, here's how it looks with normal room lighting

When it comes out on the walking dead's website, I'll get it, I won't be going to nycc, McFarlane toys just sent me that fact to post (assuming you read it)

Back