McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comic Series 4

10945606_10153041949004581_6315075864966514386_n.jpg

Def. continuing buying comic series.
Its going to be real hard to get those exclusive tower and gate sets in HK. Are those extra exclusive figures only in those sets or were they ever released in the single packs?

I'm hoping we haven't seen everything they'll have for Toy Fair now! Hopefully at least Dale will be there. Both of these waves look great :rock :rock

Wow. Starting to lose track now. So we know comic series 4 will have four characters. How many for the tv series 7?

On BBTS it's four characters in a set so far. Then we suppose to have Dale included in that set as well?
Then we have the new 7.5 that does not look like variants at all. Correct me if im wrong here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Starting to lose track now. So we know comic series 4 will have four characters. How many for the tv series 7?

On BBTS it's four characters in a set so far. Then we suppose to have Dale included in that set as well?
Then we have the new 7.5 that does not look like variants at all. Correct me if im wrong here.

TV 7 just has the four figures, same with comic 4. Not sure where they are counting Herschel and Season 1 Rick at the moment. 7.5 just the two. We don't know where Dale will be plugged in yet.

7.5 Is actually variants. Rick just painted different and the flu Walker new parts on a Glenn body.

TV 7 just has the four figures, same with comic 4. Not sure where they are counting Herschel and Season 1 Rick at the moment. 7.5 just the two. We don't know where Dale will be plugged in yet.

7.5 Is actually variants. Rick just painted different and the flu Walker new parts on a Glenn body.

Thanks Buttmunch.

So for the time being, the official word is four characters in series 7. That's easy to remember and order for now. The other characters are just guessing game.

As for 7.5 though if Rick is very similar to the previous ones then I can skip that. However I don't think we have had a Flu walker in past series. So I consider that as a new characters and will get this one.

Thanks again dude.

Yeah, officially series 7 is just the 4 - Michonne, Carl, Gareth, and the Mud Walker. But it does appear they are advertising Bandana Herschel and Season 1 Rick with them. So either they will be the flashback figures of that wave (6.5 perhaps?), or they are the real 7.5 and BBTS has the new Rick and Flu Walker mislabeled (not the first time they've done that). But its safe to say we'll get these flashback/variant figures before series 8 no matter how they want to label them.

Yeah, this Rick is very likely just the series 6 Rick with a riffle instead of flashlight suppressed handgun and bandaged hand and a differently painted shirt. The flu Walker is definitely a new character, but the reused body really just makes him a variant, one I'm quite pleased with to be honest. I just hope they don't think they can get away with that kind of reuse on new, human characters. I don't want a Beth or Lori on a Michonne or Maggie body. A new walker using some of old parts, that's OK.

Everything was so simple before from series to series. You knew what you were getting and didn't have to think of anything else.

Now there's these variants and exclusive that comes out every so often and it's silly. Good for those that missed out I guess.

The variants do come over to HK but the exclusives don't which I'm not bothered since those are variants as well.

I agree with you about the reuse of bodies etc. I don't mind if it means a new walker that was never released before just like that flu walker. However new human characters need new bodies.

They already confirmed dale is in series 8

That's good about dale in series 8. Just answered the poll for series 9 too. I chose Beth.

Back