McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely a different choice for a Daryl Variant. Frankly, I think a shorter hair, season 3 version would have been a better choice. They wouldn't have even needed new hands, just the headsculpt. And instead of the shovel, his green quiver tube. Would have saved them at least the cost of the hand molds. But whatever. He and Herschel can go rob that stagecoach together :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu9IvF25rA4
Definitely a different choice for a Daryl Variant. Frankly, I think a shorter hair, season 3 version would have been a better choice. They wouldn't have even needed new hands, just the headsculpt. And instead of the shovel, his green quiver tube. Would have saved them at least the cost of the hand molds. But whatever. He and Herschel can go rob that stagecoach together :lol
Not gonna lie. I'm probably just gonna end up with both just because of that dumb clip
:)

Cool variant. No doubt retailers influence.... They must have frequent main character releases you know! I have feeling we're gonna see a Rick, Michonne, or Daryl in every other TV wave from now on!

Cool variant. No doubt retailers influence.... They must have frequent main character releases you know! I have feeling we're gonna see a Rick, Michonne, or Daryl in every other TV wave from now on!

At least Rick had a lot of different colored shirts he wore. When was the light time Daryl changed from that dark grey shirt? :lol I know he hasn't all of this season, which means he had it since last year when they all left the prison. So a full year!

Was able to get these guys signed today at Walker Stalker Con! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422769130.243245.jpg

They seriously f'd up on that poll by letting people vote as many times as they want. Just because Lori has fans as psycho as her that can vote as much as they want, she's ahead. We should have needed to enter an email address or something for that poll.

I can't believe anyone wants a Tara figure yet somehow she is hanging with Rosita and T-Dog. Tara and Noah are red shirts just waiting to happen.

Who did you pick?

I picked T-dog so we could finish the Prison attack circle.

Noah probably dies this season lmao

I dunno. They basically swapped Beth for him. He might stick around. But it would be really weird if we end up having a Noah in addition to an Ezekiel and Jesus on the show at the same time! Watch Negan's first name being Lucifer. :lol I do find it odd they've added yet another very Biblical name to the show though. I mean its more common than Ezekiel or Jesus, but it is hard to ignore all of these biblical names when they start adding up like that.

I picked T-dog so we could finish the Prison attack circle.

I dunno. They basically swapped Beth for him. He might stick around. But it would be really weird if we end up having a Noah in addition to an Ezekiel and Jesus on the show at the same time! Watch Negan's first name being Lucifer. :lol I do find it odd they've added yet another very Biblical name to the show though. I mean its more common than Ezekiel or Jesus, but it is hard to ignore all of these biblical names when they start adding up like that.
Nah, i think he's dead because the actor got the role in criminal minds spin off and that films in the summer and so does twd

Back