McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
htd73q.jpg

They are in US people are finding all but the gov @ gamestops
Thanks for the heads up. Just called my local GS. They just unpacked them and are holding me a full set!
Jay

Just got back from Gamestop to pick up my Series 6 figures. Indeed there is no Governor. The girl said that there were none at all and they were replaced by an extra Rick. They sold out of them already except for a couple of the extra Ricks. I got lucky and got the display box too.

Awesome! Opening? Need more loose shots of all of em. :D
Yeah I'll open them tonight. Maybe I will take loose pics when I do but it'll be late so I may not even get a chance. I usually don't even take pics. I'm no photographer. Those are only via my iphone.

The wrists on these figures seem to get worse each series, and the paint jobs, hate to say it but I might pass on these and stick with the comic line, maybe they'll look ok in hand.

The last picture of Carol looks pretty good. I think I'm probably cutting off all of those zombie guts and just standing it on the shelf. Wonder what the deal is with the MIA Governor.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417046909.369255.jpg I guess you could say I'm good to go[emoji23][emoji23] my carol actually came out really well. The only one that looks bad to me is Rick, but a simple repaint will fix that!

Long Island GameStops have them. I went to the one literally across the street from me and they were total d i c k s. I called them, they said "we have them". I go there and they said "we're only selling them on Friday". I called another Gamestop, asked if they had them, they did, bought Rick and I'm a happy camper. That one was nice as pie. Even the manger said they've complained about the other GameStop. So if anyone goes to Gamestop in Islandia, tell them to F off.

Last edited:
So luckily I was able to find Series 6 and get a Rick but jeez, the paint on these is beyond atrocious. Carol looked like her face was painted with enamel, Abraham looked like he just sucked on a lemon, one Rick looked like his face was given a black wash, and my Rick has almost yellow skin and is missing a bit of his hair line. The paint on the zombie seems fine, and the only problems with Hershel seem they would be an oversprayed beard. Luckily I was only planning on getting Rick today, so hopefully I can find some on Friday with better paint.

Back