McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! That was my question. Can you tell I'm growing impatient?? :impatient:
That is the reason I went to their FB page, to ask that very question. Saw that it was already asked though! You are not the only impatient one. Series 6 was supposed to be out in Oct, then Nov, now Dec. S6 is not even on their website anywhere. Not even on their release calendar.

That is the reason I went to their FB page, to ask that very question. Saw that it was already asked though! You are not the only impatient one. Series 6 was supposed to be out in Oct, then Nov, now Dec. S6 is not even on their website anywhere. Not even on their release calendar.

Seems like it's taken a backseat to the building sets in terms of priority and their promotion efforts.

I spoke to the UK distributor for Mcfarlane yesterday about this and they had got them down for near Christmas do not know what went wrong but man these are late.

From their Instagram

2a40a90aab4498b004b70a5a1d7ac4b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good. Too bad its another tank top version, but I guess that's what happens when the show copies the comic outfit.

Wonder who the other three figures will be. Got to imagine at least 1 is a zombie, which leaves only about 1 or 2 humans. I think Carl is overdue in the comic line, so he's probably one of them. A new Michonne would be nice too, but given how few comic figures we get, I hate to keep wasting slots on remakes. But I think she would be a good candidate regardless.

Yeah, its hard to say where they'll pull from. Dwight was obviously from AoW or at least very near to it. Same with Ezekiel and Negan. And I don't think Jesus changed too much from his original appearance too. Aside from the bandages, Rick was nearly an AoW version too (an easy variant for them IMO. I would also like to see a jacketed version too). But Abraham is from early than AoW, so they haven't left earlier storylines behind just yet either. Its almost like they are trying to balance AoW stuff with stuff that the show is getting to currently.

But I too would be OK with Carl, Michonne, and a zombie to fill out the wave. I just wish they'd either be bigger waves, or happen more than once a year. The show line still feels incomplete, but they've gotten way more figures than the comic line has. At least we've gotten those Skybound figures from time to time to make the wait between comic waves easier. Still can't believe Negan was an exclusive and Dwight was a regular wave figure. Totally should have swapped those IMO.

Makes me wonder how long till they get to the flashforward, current looks of the comic characters. They could easily remake Rick, Carl, Negan, Jesus, etc with their new looks.

Makes me wonder how long till they get to the flashforward, current looks of the comic characters. They could easily remake Rick, Carl, Negan, Jesus, etc with their new looks.
I hope that's awhile off. I'm really not a fan of their new looks except for maybe Samurai Jesus. I'm definitely up for some Whisperers though.

The reason I'd like an AOW Carl is that After 2 TV Carls I'm hoping for something a little different. They could do one that also comes with a pre-damaged head. Which would cover a lot more of his history.

Completely agree on Dwight and Negan but I'm sure I would have bought Dwight anyway. About the only older comic character I'd really like to see them get to is Tyreese.

More than anything though is I wish they would do something like a five pack of zombies.

Thinking about it. Any updates on clementine figure from the game? Last I saw was coming soon. Which could mean the next 100 years. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having started reading the comics I am more and more interested in the comic related figures. Can anybody help me getting an overview? Some seem to be already quite expensive on the bay... Are they worth it? Is there maybe a list of what has been released so far? Thanks in advance!

Back