McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up with Andrea's eyebrow lol
It's a scar. There's another one on the left side of her mouth, and possibly another one under her right eye. The scar that you were talking about does look somewhat off in that picture though. Could be the angle and the lighting.

She got a bit of her ear cut off with the scar on her cheek, then she got shot in the head, but it just grazed her forehead. 2 scars

Andrea_(comic).jpg

Just wondering, do you guys who read the comics can still enjoy the TV show? Are you spoilered alot or is there still some excitement. How much do the comics and the show equal each other? For example I know that Daryl is not in the comics (dont know if he still is in the show because I havent seen S4 yet, so please dont spoil me with S4 :) ). Also Ricks cut off hand and Andreas scars are totally new to me.
I am really thinking about starting to read the comics after S4 has ended (for me in October). But I really dont want to lose the exicetement over the show...

S1 was very close up until the last episode. S2-4 was a bit of a mix up of the comics, season 4.5 really jumped back to the story almost shot for shot--- that being said, there are characters from the comics that are dead in the show, & vice versa. I've read every issue, & the show still surprises me!

I watch it with a couple of people who have no knowledge of the comic and I think they both enjoy the show more than I do. It seems like they are still touching on all of the major events. I almost always see them coming.

Just wondering, do you guys who read the comics can still enjoy the TV show?
I'm probably the wrong person to respond to you, because I don't think that the TV show has been good season since Season 1. But...

I don't think that the comics necessarily spoil the show. The show tends to borrow general ideas from the comics (for example, the characters living in a prison), but the details are usually quite different between the two. The show has also had story arcs that weren't in the comics at all. Which isn't to say that the comics would absolutely never spoil the show for you. The show occasionally lifts scenes directly from the comics, and having knowledge about the comics might give you a better idea of where the show could be headed...

People have asked me this question before, and I usually tell them that they should be more concerned about the show spoiling the comics for them. The comic series, in its heyday, was infinitely better than the show will probably ever be. If you've never read the comics, the show has spoiled certain key moments for you. It's unfortunate, as the comic is much better written.

Carol's clothing looks amazing.

rick looks amazing too

the only one that looks crappy is the walker this time, not a fan of him, his face looks bad

I think it's so stupid that Comic Rick comes with a revolver instead of a regular pistol... I blame the show for that.

Back