McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like he got the one from Papo. It looks great but if I'm not mistaken its a little small for Zeke. I ended up taking a tape measure into the stores trying to find one that would be to scale. Shivas shoulders were at his waistline. Papo and Schliechs both seemed a little small. The one from Hobby Lobby might be a little big.

Maybe Mike could take another shot straight on to give a better idea? :wink1:

1AAxnKb.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine from my daughter's closet, lol...I think she got it on one of her many trips to the Fort Worth zoo. I will try to get a head on shot of it this weekend but I was afraid that it was almost too big.

Does anyone know what stands I can use for these? I see the Star Wars/GI Joe stands that are for this size figure but they seem to have ones for the older Star Wars figures and ones for the newer ones. Which ones would I need to use? Any other recommendations? Thanks!

Does anyone know what stands I can use for these? I see the Star Wars/GI Joe stands that are for this size figure but they seem to have ones for the older Star Wars figures and ones for the newer ones. Which ones would I need to use? Any other recommendations? Thanks!

Good question. If you find something that works let us know.

image.jpgAlright ladies and gents.... Start hitting up your local TRU. I just went to mine and they had all of series 3. 14.99 each. I only got Rick and Andrea for right now... Tomorrows payday... Ill get Dwight and punk tomorrow. :) BTW.... They are seriously the best walking figures yet!

Andrea and Rick are must haves for me, but I'm still probably gonna get Dwight and the Punk Zombie. I'm curious how the zombie's articulation came out.

Back