McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, sucks but here's some quotes from the art director for McF Toys.

in response to a few of us voicing disappointment in the reveal:
"Sorry guys.... I really pushed to not do this with Shane,(wanted something different) but the higher-ups insisted on doing it since it was what time allowed for. it is a Walgreens solid packed exclusive."

and in clarification of the TV Solids as a new wave or part of Series 6:
"no specific new wave.... just a special for Walgreens. called "solids" because he ships alone (tells buyers that they could do a special order.) He's sort of part of wave 6, but he may have slightly different artwork on the card since he is a past character from season 2."

Good to know. Thanks

523552_10152136299465393_1487968607_n1.jpg

Well done. I really wish I thought to post this.

Glad that interview only further confirms Herschel is coming. I really hope he has a swap out leg and crutches so we can have a season 3 or season 4 look for him.

Disappointing that it looks like we'll never get a good Shane figure. I'll probably get this new release just for the head to make a custom.

There is always the chance of a Zombie Shane I think. And if they were smart they'd include an alternate living head. Not the perfect solution, but its probably the only shot of another new Shane sculpt at this point.

Yeah. An end of Season 2 Shane with swappable zombie head would be great.

McFarlane said this was a line were we'd get characters that have been passed over. I think Dale and T-Dog are likely.

T-Dog figure with spear and shield. :rock

Back