McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 10" Rick looks amazing.

Did Rick EVER use a revolver has his side arm in the comics though? I don't think he did. Only has had one on the show. I notice both the new figure and awesome statue feature him with a revolver. The minimates Ricks do too. I'm just thinking the show has had that much affect on the comic toys.

Sucks they didn't reveal series 6 of the TV show. Unlike SDCC, most companies don't hold anything back at ToyFair for later, so this is 99% it. I mean, they don't even have comic Dwight on display either. Perhaps he has a All out War spoiler?

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-036.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-040.jpg

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-039.jpg

Sad that Shane isn't a completely new figure but that Rick sculpt is gonna be pretty good in toy form so long as that slight pose was just for printing and displaying purposes. Even if it isn't, it's a pretty passive pose and won't hinder the toy too much aside from maybe the neck area.

Sad that Shane isn't a completely new figure but that Rick sculpt is gonna be pretty good in toy form so long as that slight pose was just for printing and displaying purposes. Even if it isn't, it's a pretty passive pose and won't hinder the toy too much aside from maybe the neck area.

It will probably be a little taller than the 10 inch daryl too

Wow! Where'd I miss those pics of Rick and Shane?

Shane is just pathetic. Even more so than the first. This was their chance to remake an awful figure and all they did was literally give him a new hat! I think its the same poor headsculpt :lol Hope he's a Walgreens exclusive or something. Very lame.

New Rick looks great except for the bandaged hand. I hope he has a swap out unbandaged one as well. Otherwise his belt is on wrong for that look, and its not really a look I would have preferred for the Prison look.

So basically they are renaming the style they used in the first two waves :lol

I wasn't too far off with the Black Series/ kenner articulation style Two-packs Hasbro is offering analogy.

I had a feeling they'd be statuesque.

Series 2 Shane with a different head... SCREW THAT!

Last edited:
I'm hoping the Governor in his coat and Aug is the next 10" figure now. He and Michonne are the two most likely candidates for the 10" treatment IMO.

Well, that Shane turned out to be a huge disappointment. I thought it was going to be new.

10" Rick is so bought. Glad I picked up Daryl. I'd be happy with the Governor and Michonne in that scale, and end my Walking Dead collecting right there. I'd even stop buying the 6" figures.

Back