McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering the Governor behead someone different on the show than he did in the comic, I can't help but think Negan's entrance will doom someone other than he did in the comic. It would make a spectacular death for Daryl. It would definitely set Negan up as the most hated villain on TV :lol

Considering the Governor behead someone different on the show than he did in the comic, I can't help but think Negan's entrance will doom someone other than he did in the comic. It would make a spectacular death for Daryl. It would definitely set Negan up as the most hated villain on TV :lol

Personally i think thats THE BEST way for negan to be way more hated than the governor by killing daryl

Makes me wonder how many seasons it will take to get to Negan now. From this point forward, they've got to be careful because they'll catch up to the comic quickly and then after that who knows what they'll do. And when the show eventually ends, will it be a spoiler for the comic? :lol

Makes me wonder how many seasons it will take to get to Negan now. From this point forward, they've got to be careful because they'll catch up to the comic quickly and then after that who knows what they'll do. And when the show eventually ends, will it be a spoiler for the comic? :lol

Lol yeah they probably are going to be very close on catching up and the show will probably end with who ever is still alive finds a whole new city with the army and other survivors an then boom thats the end

o1q4.jpg

ud8x.jpg

Both Baddies
bebq.jpg

All out War:
nw1s.jpg

anyone got any tips to keep your figures from falling over. I have all of mine on a shelf. Most of them are good but I came into my office the other day and 7 figures had taken a nose dive.

anyone got any tips to keep your figures from falling over. I have all of mine on a shelf. Most of them are good but I came into my office the other day and 7 figures had taken a nose dive.

Stands are the only solution really. I wish McFarlane would release those stands some of the zombies come with. I'd buy a ton of them!

yea I wish they would too. Even if they did though the earlier series figures are sol because of no peg holes.

don't open them, lol

10" daryl just hit...what a great looking figure!

Any word if NECA plans on continuing the 10" line? I think Daryl came out great, but I don't want to buy it if it's going to be the only one. I'd love a Rick or Governor in the format.

NECA didn't to the 10" figure - that was McFarlane too.

But no word yet. I imagine they are waiting to see how Daryl sells first. We'll probably know by Toy Fair. I too would like to see Rick and the Governor done in this scale. Michonne too. They seem to be the 4 most iconic characters right now.

lol...McF should be honored that you thought they were NECA

i agree that we need rick, gov and michonne

maybe michonne's pets as well

Oops, thanks for the correction. :lol I've got NECA on the brain because I picked up their 8" Friday the 13th Jason, which is a neat little figure.

Back