McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i noticed that clarktoys posted a packaged pic but they still show it as shipping this month

daryl-dixon-the-walking-dead-tv-series-10-inch-deluxe-figure-mcfarlane-48.gif

You think Negan will only be in black and white? Hope not..

Nah, the B&W versions are always exclusives. Color will be the standard, for sure. Glad to see he is coming. Hard to say who the other human would be. A handless Rick is a must by this point, but do people want another Rick before more comic characters? The 2 humans and 2 zombies really slows the comic line down - especially with only one series a year instead of the 2-3 the TV line gets.

Nah, the B&W versions are always exclusives. Color will be the standard, for sure. Glad to see he is coming. Hard to say who the other human would be. A handless Rick is a must by this point, but do people want another Rick before more comic characters? The 2 humans and 2 zombies really slows the comic line down - especially with only one series a year instead of the 2-3 the TV line gets.
Agree that Rick is a must and i think the comic line might have 4 humans.. many characters to be made!

They need to do 5 figures per series like the TV line. 3 humans, 2 zombies.

feat-negan.png

The Walking Dead Limited Edition McFarlane Toys Action Figure Revealed for Black Friday 2013

After a series of teaser images released throughout the week, Skybound revealed a limited edition action figure of Negan, the infamous Saviors leader introduced in The Walking Dead #100. Designed by McFarlane Toys in conjunction with Robert Kirkman and Skybound Entertainment, the figure will be available for $25, exclusively at thewalkingdead.com starting on Black Friday. Negan also comes packaged with the love of his life, Lucille–his deadly barbed wire baseball bat. This figure also includes a hot iron and comes in two variations: full color, and black & white with bloody accents.

In addition, the Skybound.com and TheWalkingDead.com online stores will be discounting items all Black Friday weekend, November 29th through Cyber Monday, December 1st.

For the most up-to-date information on special Black Friday deals and hourly sales, follow us on Twitter @SkyboundEnt and @TheWalkingDead.

Negan_BBW_inpackaging-643x1024.png

Negan_inpackaging-650x1024.png

tease5medium-747x1024.jpg

A comic Andrea would be cool. As silly as this sounds, I'd also like if they brought out Dale's RV. I guess it wouldn't be too hard to find an RV toy that's in scale with these figures and customize it a bit to make it look like Dale's. I'd paint the designs and such on it, maybe splatter some blood on the front...it'd be cool (for me, at least).

Back