McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to order Negan next week! Glad we don't have to wait for him! Getting the Gov at SDCC was the easiest exclusive to get by far. I'm hoping Negan on the website will be just as easy.

Man, they really need to make these more often or increase the wave sizes even more. I swear we need a new Governor again and we've needed a new Rick for a year now. And they haven't even gotten to characters like Hershel or Carol yet. Too many characters, not enough time! :lol

I don't think we need one, but I'd buy a figure of his S3 finale look with the coat and the Steyr AUG. They could also give him an extra hobo head. :lol

I don't think we need one, but I'd buy a figure of his S3 finale look with the coat and the Steyr AUG. They could also give him an extra hobo head. :lol

This last episode, he had his AUG back while patrolling with the brothers (wonder how that happened), and even had the longer coat with the collar popped while spying on the prison.

I vote "One Eyed Bri" with interchangeable Hobo head.

tumblr_mwgejmA5Ks1qhcqeqo2_500.gif

This last episode, he had his AUG back while patrolling with the brothers (wonder how that happened), and even had the longer coat with the collar popped while spying on the prison.

Yeah I saw his weapon when they approached the camp. He must of had them stashed in his hobo bag. :rolleyes:

It was probably in the truck when Martinez and that other guy split on the Governor.

Back