McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the way some comments are thrown around sometimes it make me even cringe and second guess the postings of my stuff.
tumblr_m6nfphFpeW1rys4czo1_500.gif

:lol

God she's ugly....

No worries, it's not. The World Box figure's actually to scale with HT figures. I was actually pleasantly surprised to see the quality the release had, especially with the Bernthol likeness.

It could be the angle of the pic.the paints are pretty good. I really want some 1/6 figures of twd. Daryl on his mortorcycle-sweet!

Last edited:
If they still have series 1 figures, then that's still a decent deal these days :lol

I'm surprised we haven't seen pics of the actual series 5 figures yet and not just the mock ups. I mean they are supposed to hit in just a couple of months now.

Hey, i know this is not th sale thread. but im not selling...lol anywho I have the Mcfarlane Merel, Carl, michonne and andrea. i no longer have any use for them. if anybody wants them just message me. they are free. im just asking that you pay shipping, should be like $5 for all four (only because i dont have a really small box) All of them are complete (as far as i know) merle,carl, and michonne are in great condition. Andreas hand and rifle was broke when i got her. I did glue her hand on, but i doubt it will stay. same with her rifle. so just a heads up!

Hey, i know this is not th sale thread. but im not selling...lol anywho I have the Mcfarlane Merel, Carl, michonne and andrea. i no longer have any use for them. if anybody wants them just message me. they are free. im just asking that you pay shipping, should be like $5 for all four (only because i dont have a really small box) All of them are complete (as far as i know) merle,carl, and michonne are in great condition. Andreas hand and rifle was broke when i got her. I did glue her hand on, but i doubt it will stay. same with her rifle. so just a heads up!

they have been spoken for. thanks!

yep they are terrible. My small dream is to open my own LCS and take them outa business. That will be the day haha!

Unfortunately, there's not much $$$ in it. Comics are individually overpriced and most people nowadays prefer TPBs instead of comics. Especially if you can't afford to make HUGE bulk purchases to get the cost of the books down. And the advent of ebaY literally destroyed most of the value in back issues. So they're left to compensate by gouging buyers on toys and other merchandise. :(

Negan cool it would be nice to see Jesus and Eziekiel with his Tiger! I expect that would have to be a box set though. Have you seen the DST Rick Grimes bust bank i think it came out great.

Back