McFarlane LOST Figures...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I saw that a little while ago. I am not sure if I am gonna get them or not. I have them on pre-order, but, may cancel them...

Depends on what else I have coming by that time, and how the rest of the line looks.

Here's a description of each figure. I think it's cool that each one comes with it's own prop. I'm still not sure about getting them. I don't buy small figures anymore, but I am tempted!

McFarlane Toys introduces a series of action figures based on the hugely popular television drama, Lost.

Slated to be in stores late fall, McFarlane Toys’ Lost Series 1 captures six compelling characters from the series’ first season: Jack, Kate, Hurley, Locke, Charlie and Shannon. Each 6-inch Lost action figure will come complete with a detailed base and photographic backdrop, capturing an episode-specific moment in the character’s story. In addition, each package will include a detailed prop reproduction, central to the character’s story, enabling fans to “own” a piece of the show’s mythology. Voice chip technology is included to bring the figures to life with your favorite character quotes. McFarlane Toys has acquired digital scans of the actor's facial likenesses, in order to make the figures as realistic as possible. These are more than action figures, as they come pre-displayed in episode specific scenes, like statue dioramas, with backdrops and voice chips!

Set includes:

1. JACK (image coming soon)
PROP: Kate's mugshot
SOUND:
-"If we can't live together, we're going to die alone."
-"Everybody wants me to be a leader, until I make a decision that they don't like."
-"There's something that you need to know... We're going to have a Locke problem, and I have to know that you've got my back."

2. KATE (image coming soon)
PROP: Toy airplane
SOUND:
-"Jack!" (thunderclap and rain)
-Frightened; "One... Two... Three... Four... Five..."
-"If you're thinking about going for the cockpit, I'm going with you."
-"I only made-out with him, because torturing him didn't work."

3. CHARLIE (actual figure is pictured above)
PROP: Driveshaft ring
SOUND:
-Singing; "You all everybody... You all everybody..."
-"Guys... where are we?"
-"You don't know me! I'm a bloody Rock God!"

4. LOCKE (image coming soon)
PROP: Walkabout brochure
SOUND:
-"I've looked into the eye of this island, and what I saw... was beautiful."
-"Don't ever tell me what I can't do! Ever!"
-”Do you want to know a secret?"

5. SHANNON (image coming soon)
PROP: Island Map
SOUND:
-"What's a four-letter word for 'I don't care'?"
-"The plane had a black box, idiot... I'll eat on the rescue boat."
-"You want my information? Name: Shannon Rutherford. Age: 20. Address: Craphole Island."

6. HURLEY (image coming soon)
PROP: Lottery ticket
SOUND:
-"Dude... I'm starving... I'm nowhere near that hungry."
-"You got some... Arzt... on you."
-"Stop! Wait! The numbers are bad!"
-"Welcome, to the first... and hopefully last... Island Open."

Individually packaged in clam shell style packaging, by McFarlane Toys, 2006.

Collector Freak said:
I was pissed that BBTS went back on their price, but the discount was fair. Is anyone else selling these for the original price?

CornerStoreComic is. Well, they did.They sold out of the original price, but still have them for order $10 more ($75). Still probably the best deal. I'd hurry there too since they will probably go up again. It seems they are honoring those first orders (like mine) of the $65 price as a special way to get interest in the line.

Lost figures!!!!

Well it seems that Mcfarlane (Spawn) will be the first to make some figures for the lost characters. C'mon SS let's get some 1/6 lost figs for my zombies to chase.

Re: Lost figures!!!!

pordey2 said:
LOST PREMIUM FORMAT!
:D
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

no offense, but if PF resources were directed away from other lines to make PF Lost characters :banghead :banghead :banghead

Re: Lost figures!!!!

Here's the Charlie figure

D3122.jpg

LOST action figures!!!!

The detail on the first one looks amazing!!! I cant imagine the rest especially Kate:drool
Im definately gonna get all of em'. Just when I thought I was done with spawn. MCFarlane... here we go again:rolleyes:

I hear theyre also planing to release a video game. That should be interesting.

https://www.spawn.com/news/news2.aspx?id=12864

Re: LOST action figures!!!!

Wow, that figure of Charlie is nothing short of amazing. I truthfully thought I was looking at a photograph of Dominic and was thinking, "OK, so where's the sculpt?" Then it hit me that I WAS looking at the sculpt.

I thought I was done with McFarlane, too. But if all the Lost figs are this good, I will be tempted!!! :google :monkey1

are all of these going to be released only in 12"? because at the con, they were all 12", except the diorama.

student_toe5 said:
are all of these going to be released only in 12"? because at the con, they were all 12", except the diorama.

No. They are 6", I think. They display bigger figures to show off detail and so they photograph better, etc...

That diorama is TOO cool. I just hope it isn't small enough that the figures loose a lot of detail. Those figures in the diorama aren't to scale to the other figures, are they? That thing would be huge if they were, but I doubt they are.

Back