McFarlane LOST Figures...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost is the greatest TV show in the history of TV.

But I can't stand McFairyland Statue . . . I mean figures.

First batch of six-inch figures include Jack (Matthew Fox), Kate (Evangeline Lilly), Hurley (Jorge Garcia), Locke (Terry O'Quinn), Charlie (Dominic Monaghan) and Shannon (Maggie Grace).

Shannon instead of Sawyer or Sayid?!? Come on...

Maybe wave two will include a Michael and Walt two pack.

And I assume that Charlie will come with a statue of the Virgin Mary?

But will the Claire action figure be pregnant or not?

I like the show and the diorama aspect appeals, but it will depend what they look like as to whether I get these or not. I'm moving away from plastic statues, so they'll really have to impress.

Hey guys any more room up on that fence for me. I'm also thinking about getting these but I'm LOST as to where I'll display these. :confused:

I love Lost, but stopped buying McFarlane figures long ago. I wouldn't mind have a Locke figure, though. He could watch over my computer.

I like the Mcfarlane boxed set Dioramas to use for my Marvel Legends figures, so I hope the boxed sets are cool, whatever they end up being.

Jungle- Savage land
Plane wreckage- battle damage.

Like the show, don't care about figs though, (much like the new Galactica-
LOVE the series, (except the last episode-hated it), don't care about figs from it either though.)

Say anything about MCF, But they still got some of the best sculptors in the buisness today..After Sideshow of course....:monkey3

Cool!!! I collect some Mcfarlane Figures too. Only the ones I like that is. I really hope they do a good job with the LOST figures. I'm looking forward to collecting these. Thanks for the heads up. :chew

Batty said:
I love Lost, but stopped buying McFarlane figures long ago. I wouldn't mind have a Locke figure, though. He could watch over my computer.

Yupp, and you can have him enter the #'s for you ever 108 Minutes:

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.

:)

Agent23 said:
Yupp, and you can have him enter the #'s for you ever 108 Minutes:

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.

:)
That's the plan. But that might change after tonight's episode!

I love that anyone is doing these and McFarlane will prolly nail all the likenesses so that's cool, but indubitably the static, scene specific poses will frustrate and annoy me. I'd rather the depictions of the characters all be from one point in time. Actually, I'd rather a 12" SS figure set with interchangable heads and cloth clothing. Maybe if these are a hit, Sideshow will give 12" figs a go?

Still, the full sizes props that come with each figure should be cool. Anyone want to speculate what these may be? Hurley: ticket, Kate: plane, Locke: ? I hope Jack's is a wearable temp. of Foxy's tattoo.

Intersting. I hope Hot Topic carries these so my girlfriend can get them cheap.

tomandshell said:
Shannon instead of Sawyer or Sayid?!? Come on...

Maybe wave two will include a Michael and Walt two pack.

And I assume that Charlie will come with a statue of the Virgin Mary?

But will the Claire action figure be pregnant or not?

I'm assuming they did that since she won't be in any future episodes.........maybe

Back