Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Great explanation on Super vs. Real, P/B and I'm on the flip side with the new Mazinger design. It's the first true-to-show Mazinger toy I will ever have bought in the Metal Build coming up. I think it looks amazing.

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

1-189.png

Great explanation on Super vs. Real, P/B and I'm on the flip side with the new Mazinger design. It's the first true-to-show Mazinger toy I will ever have bought in the Metal Build coming up. I think it looks amazing.

Don't get me wrong, I like the design - it's very Sen-ti-nel-esque. I just don't like seeing raw CG mixed in with cel-style animation, really throws my eyes off.

MLP5bWL.jpg

4Yr9E0w.jpg

Just picked up the Hi-Metal R Defender and Spartan. They're both solid figures but the Spartan is a steal for its price - really solid, weighty, looks and feels great in-hand.

4Yr9E0w.jpg

Just picked up the Hi-Metal R Defender and Spartan. They're both solid figures but the Spartan is a steal for its price - really solid, weighty, looks and feels great in-hand.

Ooooooer. Really like the design on him. Very clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooooooer. Really like the design on him. Very clean.

Macross has some of the best mechanical design going, in my opinion. Series director and lead designer Shoji Kawamori was a fully-qualified aeronautical engineer before getting into anime, and it shows in how clean and functional his design work tends to be.

aad0b580082f0e0ceb04b2bc5cb1aad6.jpg

SDF-1-UES-Macross-Proposed-Refit-39.jpg

r8.jpg

Hot damn. So pretty!
Thanks for sharing.

This is the Mo Show MB ELS Quan T and honestly it's so damned good that I want to know the story behind it. The quality is literally better than my official MBs.

1-204.png

Riobot Shin Getter looks great!
That waist joint area bothers me thou. It looks like cheap revolteck figure

Preordered Riobot Shin Getter!
Wuk3XYS.jpgFIGURE-033584.jpg
Bring on Devolution Getter 1!
IMG_0351.jpg

Can anyone translate what this is saying?
RIOBOT-GETTER-SENTINEL-000-000.jpgIMG_4895.JPG3-53.jpg

Back