Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

1-159.png

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

OK, I have to ask: in your opinion is the Sentinel Dancouga worth the eye-watering price tag in relation to its size?

Dancouga is possibly my favourite robot design ever, I have a serious hard-on for Obari's work. But thus far I haven't been able to justify the price to myself, especially for the "real colours" version.

Honestly, I'm a big fan of Dancouga's design so there's a bias there, but as a toy it's definitely probably my favorite combining mecha owned.

Still plucking away. At 55 pics so far and am headcounting at least 20 more to go. This is exhausting. Here's some Big Mammoth:

38-6.png

36-7.png

The full review for Sen-ti-nel's Eagle Fighter is up: https://kumastyledesigns.com/sentinel-eagle-fighter-review/

The video portion sums up a lot of my thoughts; in fact, reviewing it actually made me think more highly of it than I did really getting to play with it in-depth, but it's still no where near worth the price. Here's a few pics from the galla portion:
14-75.png

1-163.png

5-113.png

13-81.png

Looks like the next Metal Build figure is going to be Mazinger Z from the new animated show.
171745v9y82x6l7lfzy9nl.jpg
171745m2hjppg1hp17a7aq.jpg

Looks like the next Metal Build figure is going to be Mazinger Z from the new animated show.

That looks great! I've always been most interested in the original Mazinger Z design but I'd make an exception for this one.

Release for Sentinel's Metamor-Force Baikanfu was today so preorder payment requests should be tonight or tomorrow.

The movie Mazinger design is too gorgeous. Can't wait to get it as I've never had a Mazinger that's true to any sort of canon design.

Back