Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

"Stylish body in accordance with the original design"

"Finest details faithfully recalled"

"Brand Name: Riobot - Getter Robo Devolution: The Last Three Minutes of the Universe Getter One"

"Date of Sale: Undecided"

"Price: Undecided"

"Size: 18cm (to top of head)/non-scale"

Nothing particularly interesting.

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Thanks! I was hoping for a release date or price.

1b.png

Of course Great Mazinger will be in the new new Mazinger Z anime movie. What was I thinking?
tumblr_inline_oxjd2faIYB1ueqd4k_500.jpg

King Arts Diecast Mazinger-Z photo review
Mazinger_KingArtsReview_00 by kyewans, on Flickr

Mazinger_KingArtsReview_08 by kyewans, on Flickr

Mazinger_KingArtsReview_01 by kyewans, on Flickr

Mazinger_KingArtsReview_03 by kyewans, on Flickr

Mazinger_KingArtsReview_05 by kyewans, on Flickr

Mazinger_KingArtsReview_02 by kyewans, on Flickr

Mazinger_KingArtsReview_06 by kyewans, on Flickr

Mazinger_KingArtsReview_07 by kyewans, on Flickr

Mazinger_KingArtsReview_12 by kyewans, on Flickr

Mazinger_KingArtsReview_15 by kyewans, on Flickr

Mazinger_KingArtsReview_17 by kyewans, on Flickr

Mazinger_KingArtsReview_18 by kyewans, on Flickr

It goes very nicely with EX-gokin series! Love it!!!

Damn, that looks great. How does it stack up engineering-wise against Bandai and Sentinel's offerings?

Don't know if this belongs here but I'm sharing some pictures anyway:

HcJlqHc.jpg

9qqiZpZ.jpg

Ws4sYCd.jpg

u8wT3G9.jpg

k2mbDiV.jpg

Torn between the King Arts Z and Great...

I need to take some better pictures of this thing, but I managed to pick up the RD Ver Ka FAZZ.

B6NB3Nz.jpg

CnzTvPK.jpg

duQXalo.jpg

Beautiful? Yes. Overpriced? Extremely.

Looking over some preorders; freaking Metal Build Movie Maz, Sentinel Shin Getter, and Sentinel Riobot Mosepeada all drop in January. Lawd have mercy.

Macross has some of the best mechanical design going, in my opinion. Series director and lead designer Shoji Kawamori was a fully-qualified aeronautical engineer before getting into anime, and it shows in how clean and functional his design work tends to be.

aad0b580082f0e0ceb04b2bc5cb1aad6.jpg

SDF-1-UES-Macross-Proposed-Refit-39.jpg

r8.jpg

Agreed 1000000000000000%

Tamashii Nations 2017 just kicked off in Japan. No, I'm not at the show. Ganked some pictures from social media and Japanese websites, some good robotic things in the pipeline:

UPxl4UB.jpg

0UPgHZd.jpg

A personal holy grail I never thought I'd see, a fully-transformable Zeta Plus from Gundam Sentinel. Coming July 2018, retail release, part of the Metal Robot Damashii x Ver Ka line.

f7lDMSu.jpg

Robot Damashii Patlabor's not dead! Griffon flight type coming next year.

Dqy6L9p.jpg

Metal Build Mazinger Infinity.

edSkrc2.jpg

Metal Build Strike Gundam.

peIebTA.jpg

AiB0Jyd.jpg

The first product of a new line, "Metal Structure", RX-93 Nu Gundam. Word is it's 1/60th scale. Probably bowel-shudderingly expensive.

RVPN8Q8.jpg

A load of the old Unicorn Robot Damashiis are getting re-issued with premium "real-type marking" paint schemes.

GkTT7HG.jpg

P-Bandai Neo-Zeong Robot Damashii. It's just the shoulders and hands and is priced at over ¥17,000 yen. Seems kind of pointless.

ABeEawl.jpg

Hi-Metal R Super Ostrich appears to be gearing up for release.

t16yWUU.jpg

More Hi-Metal R Macross II: Lovers Again figures on the way.

df2O24h.jpg

Hi-Metal R Techno Police 21C figures. I know absolutely nothing about the source material, but they certainly look nice. HMR seems to be evolving into the "Dad's Favourite Anime" toyline.

3inzUCX.jpg

Soul of Chogokin Striker Eureka confirmed. Apparently there was also a placard mentioning something about a Cherno Alpha being in development.

FtSGwnJ.jpg

What appears to be a Metal Robot Damashii SD Musha Gundam.

yX858k0.jpg

And finally, they're apparently gearing up to release a Soul of Chogokin Getter Emperor.

Looking forward to that big light-up Shin Godzilla, Metal Robot Lancelot Albion, SOC Getter Emperor, Mazinger Infinity, SOC Pacific Rim figures and that big ass Metal Structure Nu Gundam. Is Metal Structure going to be a DX Metal Build line?

Looking forward to that big light-up Shin Godzilla, Metal Robot Lancelot Albion, SOC Getter Emperor, Mazinger Infinity, SOC Pacific Rim figures and that big ass Metal Structure Nu Gundam. Is Metal Structure going to be a DX Metal Build line?

Looking that way. Basically DX Soul of Chogokin for Gundam.

1Rh7Jih.jpg

I'm sure this one's going to get some people excited:

FKTPgtd.jpg

Oh, for F’s sake Bandai... Metal Build Evangelion? I don’t know what I think about this. BTW, could they have added any more movable panels or light gimmicks onto that Nu Gundam? The more I think about how much this will be, the more I wish it was a regular Metal Build release.

Back