Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Hahaha! Can't win em all....but you will have what looks like an awesome figure! I'm sure I'll give in soon enough....I'm weak like that

Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

i'll just keep the slot open for bandai's nxedge line. hoping they'll do maz and great maz.
those es gokins dry up fast.lolz

It has begun.

1-64.png

The review for Sen-ti-nel's Riobot series R14 Mazinkaiser is up, and this piece is absolutely stunning. Check out the full video and written reviews along with a full hi-res gallery by clicking the text or picture links below:

https://kumastyledesigns.com/sentinel-mazinkaiser-review/

Here are a few of my favorite pics from it:

12-38.png

8-49.png

11-40.png

19-18.png

Check it all out and let me know what you think!

Looks awesome! I'm debating selling some stuff, like my 3rd party Pandinus, to get Mazinkaiser. One thing my wife and I found weird and funny is the "crotch rocket". :rotfl

Oh and great video review. It makes me want the figure even more. I love the details and lines on him.

Looks awesome! I'm debating selling some stuff, like my 3rd party Pandinus, to get Mazinkaiser. One thing my wife and I found weird and funny is the "crotch rocket". :rotfl

Oh and great video review. It makes me want the figure even more. I love the details and lines on him.

Thank you brother.

While I love this voltron, there are two things that are bothering me about it.

1. The way he holds the weapons is pretty poor, his giant sword hardly stays in place and can be very loose because of how heavy the blade is.

2. The ratchet joints in the hips, I would have liked more as it's quite difficult to get a good museum pose out of him because he leans to forward in one place but the next one back he leans to far back. The only balance between the two I've found that I like is a captain morgan pose with one leg up on a surface higher than the other lol

He's an awesome figure but those two things really bother me.

Have you seen the king arts mazinger? Looks gorgeous! Are king arts figures any good? Does their quality match their msrp?

Got a full written review and gallery up for Sentinel's Giant Gorg as well: https://kumastyledesigns.com/sentinel-giant-gorg-review/

Needless to say, I think it's one of the best mecha collectibles ever made. The size, build, accessories, articulation... it's all just perfect. Here are some pics from the galla section:

10-92.png

16-55.png

8-106.png

2-117.png

5-110.png

Back