Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) - Official thread!!

Yeah thats a sick Voltron. Hes pretty pricey, gotta lot coming in...decisions decisions :/

I been hunting this for a long time. I will find a way to add this up to my collection, i will go through my collection, look something to sell.

I hope they re-make the Bioman

picture.php

already pe-orderd this bad boy from Amiami...(EX Gohkin Juohmaru Modeling Color Version) I've been waiting for this since i was a little kid back in the 80's!!!! this anime was soooo much popular in the arabic gulf!!!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-UeuFxf-P4[/ame]

Pre-painted Complete Figure
Size: Appx. 245mm (NON Scale)
Material: Diecast, ABS, PVC, POM

[Set Contents]
-Main figure
-Gripped hand part x left, right
-Opened hand part x left, right
-Jet pack
-Leg jet part x left, right
-JPWA champion belt
-WPWA champion belt
-Base stand

1332497137_8819_Juo1.jpg

1332497140_8819_Juo2.jpg

1332497144_8819_Juo3.jpg

1332497156_8819_Juo5.jpg

1332497182_8819_Juo9.jpg

1332497167_8819_Juo7.jpg

already pre-orderd with Mazinger Z.

:thud: bad news :slap BBTS email me this

I represent Classic Media LLC and its affiliated companies (hereinafter "Classic Media") with respect to certain intellectual property enforcement matters. Classic Media is the owner of numerous trademarks and copyrights related to its business. In addition, Classic Media has the right to manage and license the VOLTRON intellectual property, and also has the right to conduct enforcement efforts on behalf of the owners of the VOLTRON intellectual property.

It has recently come to my client's attention that you are offering a VOLTRON Vehicle for pre-order sale, which is unlicensed given that Miracle Productions no longer has the right to manufacture products relating to VOLTRON. As such, my client demands that you immediately cease taking pre-orders for this product and remove the listing from www.bigbadtoystore.com

Please confirm by return email that you have removed the listing. Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me by email or at the phone number listed below. Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation.

The demands made herein are made without prejudice to my client's rights and claims, all of which are expressly reserved herein.

(End Quote)

Sadly, we will be removing this item from our site and cancelling all preorders. We do not wish to engage in any legal wrangling with Classic Media LLC or IP Assure. I offered to attempt to obtain an license so we could bring these in an officially licensed fashion, but IP Assure was not interested in pursuing.

Again - sorry for the bad news on this item - it is out of our control and we would most certainly be sued if we continued down this path.

Sincerely,
Joel
www.bigbadtoystore.com

Just got this email myself...I'm so bummed!!!! Hope there turns out to be another way to pick this guy up. Vehicle Voltron has been one of my dream figures for a long time.

It figures...people sit on the licenses and do nothing with them. A company finally puts an awesome Vehicle Voltron out and it gets shut down. Not surprising, but very sad for Vehicle Voltron fans...including myself.

That is so craptacular

Well,
that sucks...
specially considering that most likely Classic Media won't touch the original Voltron... :(

Yep, thats exactly whats going to happen, there not even going to do anything with it and Vehicle Voltron will never have his day :monkey2

Anyone know if this figure will be released anywhere? Perhaps overseas? This is one figure I'd pay overseas shipping prices for.

Anyone know if this figure will be released anywhere? Perhaps overseas? This is one figure I'd pay overseas shipping prices for.

What figure? Vehicle Voltron?
Found this @ Robot-Japan

Hey guys, have some great updates..
Just got off the phone with Dave, he said for those who are interested in preordering then please go to Toyfreakz.com sign up/create an account & email Dave with your request to preorder, he will manually enter your order & you're good to go
He also said they are in the process of molding the diecast parts so as soon as they're finish he'll request for a sample shipped to him so he can do another webcast with CDX.. so stay tuned & I will update as soon as I hear more news from Dave.

Read more: https://robotjapan.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=SOC&action=display&thread=19216&page=31

So seems it will be sold under the radar or something...

yeah I heard that same thing if you send an email, you can probably still get you one. Apparently its only being sold in China and not in the US.

Thanks for the info guys!

so i found the GX-04 UFO Grendizer and i preordered one from anime-export!!!!
please tell me I'm making the right choice? it was about 186$

1333449557_8965_GX04S1.jpg

That a pretty good price for the set. Grendizer is the one SOC of the main robots of the 70's that I dont own any kind of version of. I just dont want to pay for the ships and all,I just want the bot thats why I never pulled the trigger on this guy.

Back