Max Price for Hot Toys Iron Man Midas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the most you are willing to pay for Midas when it goes up for pre-order?

• $260 or below

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • $261 to $289

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • $290 to $320

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • No matter what the price, I'll get it

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No interest in this figure

Votes: 13 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeff12burq

Super Freak
Reaction score
What is the most you're willing to pay for the Hot Toys Iron Man Midas Exclusive figure when it goes up for preorder on Sideshow?

$260 or below
261 to 289
290 to 320
No matter what the price, I'll get it
No interest in this figure

Was interested for a time but then came to my senses. Money for this can definitely be used better elsewhere and I dislike the 'rushed out the door' feeling this figure has (i.e., straight re-paint with non-working lights in stand).

I think he should be around the same price as the regular Mark VII, but I'm thinking he'll probably be the same as the BD Mark VII Exclusive.

Imho, Midas should be below $260.. based purely on the fact it's a repaint of the Mk VII.. with no head sculpt and no lights in the base.. but the cynic in me is betting on approx $290 or higher.. I would be delighted to be proved wrong.

Was interested for a time but then came to my senses. Money for this can definitely be used better elsewhere and I dislike the 'rushed out the door' feeling this figure has (i.e., straight re-paint with non-working lights in stand).

Hot Toys really cut a corner with that one.

I can't believe how much butt hurt this figure is causing lmfao!
Haha, wait for the price to be announced. Imagine if it's like $400.00 or something. :lol

Hot Toys really cut a corner with that one.
It's a shame, because the stand itself is really nice. Definitely something that would annoy me if I paid a premium for the figure. That said, I love the paint scheme and they chose very nice hues. Other thing that bugs me in that regard, though, is I don't know why they'd go with two-tone gold and then decide to add some cheap Sharpie battle damage. Just doesn't suit the figure, IMO. It'd be like going with a chrome finish but purposely scratching or scuffing it.

no interest for it whatsoever, just glad the IM3 releases are about at their end

tumblr_lek6cmlBfk1qakx30.gif

Back