Maul has shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm at Shipping Soon in my account now, so maybe with a little luck, I'll get a notice tonight :)

At last he will ship out to me.

At last I will have Maul PF.

You have been well crafted my young apprentice, the other PFs will be no match for you.

Same here. That's why I got excited when I saw a shipping notice only to be let down it was the stands. :rotfl :maul

jlcmsu said:
Same here. That's why I got excited when I saw a shipping notice only to be let down it was the stands. :rotfl :maul

Well fortunately, Faramir is coming tomorrow for me, so the only things that I could get a notice for tonight are Maul or the T-800 mini bust, significantly different weights so I'll be able to know right away, plus, T-800 will be UPS and Maul Fed Ex, c'mon Fex Ex email :)

Darklord Dave said:
I'll probably just let them all sit at the UPS center and go pick them up this weekend anyway.

gasp.jpg
gasp.jpg
gasp.jpg
gasp.jpg
gasp.jpg
gasp.jpg

I am getting ticked off....still no notice for either Maul or my Cap's....grrrgh.

Now Sideshow order processor person...you will die....:emperor

MaulFan said:
Well fortunately, Faramir is coming tomorrow for me, so the only things that I could get a notice for tonight are Maul or the T-800 mini bust, significantly different weights so I'll be able to know right away, plus, T-800 will be UPS and Maul Fed Ex, c'mon Fex Ex email :)

MAUL IS COMING Saturday!!!!!!!

jlcmsu said:
MAUL IS COMING Saturday!!!!!!!

Wow, he's shipping today and coming that fast, well even if I luck out for a notice, it'll be next Wednesday at the earliest for me.

MaulFan said:
Wow, he's shipping today and coming that fast, well even if I luck out for a notice, it'll be next Wednesday at the earliest for me.

That's what I love about Fed-Ex shipping on Saturday's it cuts down some of the waiting time I have with UPS on my other items.

jlcmsu said:
That's what I love about Fed-Ex shipping on Saturday's it cuts down some of the waiting time I have with UPS on my other items.

Even with Saturday delivery, for me in Massachusetts, SSC FexEx takes 7 days and UPS 6. Congrats Josh, your patience has paid off.

MaulFan said:
Even with Saturday delivery, for me in Massachusetts, SSC FexEx takes 7 days and UPS 6. Congrats Josh, your patience has paid off.

Thanks :duff I can't wait for Saturday assuming the delivery date holds. :maul

Darklord Dave said:
How heavy is Maul? I got a shipping notice, but I think it must be Cap since it's 18 lbs. I'll probably just let them all sit at the UPS center and go pick them up this weekend anyway. Hopefully Spike will ship this week too.
check the T number all my shipping notices have T numbers so I just check which order number is the same.

My Maul will be at my house tommorrow.:chew :chew :chew :chew

I wont be at my house until Friday:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

jlcmsu said:
Congrats!! I'd be figuring every way possible to be home but then again I'm crazy.
Well when you are 1000s of miles away its not that easy.

Darklord Dave said:
How heavy is Maul? I got a shipping notice, but I think it must be Cap since it's 18 lbs. I'll probably just let them all sit at the UPS center and go pick them up this weekend anyway. Hopefully Spike will ship this week too.

cap is 30 lbs according to SS's website...maul is the one listed at 18 pounds on the invoice(shipping notice), i verified it with the tracking number....bond, who is listed at 30 lbs on SS's website, is listed as 13 in the shipping notice.

Last edited:
mfoga said:
My Maul will be at my house tommorrow.:chew :chew :chew :chew

Mine will be here tomorrow too. But alas, I have a softball game after work and won't be getting home until late. By the time I shower and eat... probably too late to get it all unpacked, displayed and photographed.

Oh God... please don't tell me not to shower and eat after softball. I will be a dirty fat man in need of food and soap! (Well, I'm not that fat. I may be fat but I'll still go 4-for-4 tomorrow night. Woot!)

swabie2424 said:
Mine will be here tomorrow too. But alas, I have a softball game after work and won't be getting home until late. By the time I shower and eat... probably too late to get it all unpacked, displayed and photographed.

Oh God... please don't tell me not to shower and eat after softball. I will be a dirty fat man in need of food and soap! (Well, I'm not that fat. I may be fat but I'll still go 4-for-4 tomorrow night. Woot!)
Wait dont you normally go home before you go to your game? :tap :tap

Do it real quick before you come into the chat or do you have to run some laps first fatty.:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Back