Maul has shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
One of these days, I will learn to be patient when things start shipping and I don't get a tracking number.

But today is not that day.
:lol :lol I am in no hurry myself. All these things shipping at once is over-load!:google

tomandshell said:
One of these days, I will learn to be patient when things start shipping and I don't get a tracking number.

But today is not that day.

Tom I'm with ya. Patience is not something I have much of.

Ahh, Josh and Tom, brothers in impatience, cheers gents :duff

Much as waiting for your notice makes ya feel like the last kid picked in gym class, I'm trying to keep in mind that very soon, we'll have a sweet Maul statue added to our collections. I've already got some graphic art images planned using the 1:1 Bust, 1/6 Figure and PF to create an homage to Sideshow Darth Maul glory.

I need all the people I can get in that camp. Cause its gonna drive me batty. :lol

That will look sweet. Someday I hope to own the 1:1 bust and have all three.

MaulFan said:
Ahh, Josh and Tom, brothers in impatience, cheers gents :duff

Much as waiting for your notice makes ya feel like the last kid picked in gym class, I'm trying to keep in mind that very soon, we'll have a sweet Maul statue added to our collections. I've already got some graphic art images planned using the 1:1 Bust, 1/6 Figure and PF to create an homage to Sideshow Darth Maul glory.

To heck with that!!! I want my shipping notice!!!

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

At least I can tell myself that the Mauls that started shipping were ordered before mine. Unfortunately, that's not the case with Captain America...

He is going to look very cool displayed somewhere close to this guy:

1000981iz4.jpg

:maul

tomandshell said:
That's because I didn't have to watch a bunch of other Fetts ship out before mine. I have no patience for such things...

:eek:

Understandable, I guess be glad you're not in my boat, I'm on East Coast, so half the time mine ships after others, and gets late, and in the end I'm happy and glad I'm fortunate to get these pieces, but it always feels like the party goes on between shipping and around when I get mine, and then it's like, uh oh, cool kid's here stop the party, but I'm so jazzed up by the buildup with others, I've got all kinds of enthusiasm and nowhere to share it. Maul will come, oh yes, he will come.

I know that feeling Maulfan, being on the east coast it takes everything forever (forever meaning another week or so) to get here. Feels weird with Cap and Maul shipping, my list of stuff I have on order is dwindling. My Legacy Moore is the last sideshow item I still have on pre-order. But I'm sure SDCC will fix that.

jlcmsu said:
You'd think it would be me going crazy not Tom. :rotfl

Well, we all go a little nutty some times. I apologize if I'm coming off like a whiny little ***** in here, I don't cope well with some things in life and right now life's putting me through a ringer so I'm a little ancy over postive things.

Agent0028 said:
Feels weird with Cap and Maul shipping, my list of stuff I have on order is dwindling.

Maul's like throwing a grenade at Godzilla for denting my order list.

Still on order (with Sideshow, not counting other sources)

Leia Boushh
Asajj Ventress
Bubo Pack
Medi Boba
HT Endoskeleton
Obi-Ani Dio
HT ALIENS Warrior
Holochess Set
HT ALIENS Power Loader
ANH Leia
Rocky Legendary Bust
Medi Jango
T2 T-800 Mini Bust
HT Ivan Draggo
HT Apollo Creed
ANH Obi-Wan
Spider-Man3 Spidey Statue
SDCC Darth Sidious

Grad school has put a serious dent in my collecting capability, and starting in August it will only get worse.

MaulFan said:
Well, we all go a little nutty some times. I apologize if I'm coming off like a whiny little ***** in here, I don't cope well with some things in life and right now life's putting me through a ringer so I'm a little ancy over postive things.

I'm with ya man. I'm with ya. :duff

Agent0028 said:
Grad school has put a serious dent in my collecting capability, and starting in August it will only get worse.
I actually cant wait to start grad school. I will be a research assistant and a teaching assistant and my professor will get my tuition paid and as well as paying me a stipend every month which i get to put straight in the bank but Im sure I will at least get a few things that I normally wouldnt. I would really like to get the MR Falcon , Y-Wing , AT-AT, and Snowspeeder and the X-Wing if they make it. I dont think we will ever get as good of ships as those.

Plus this summer I am doing an internship that is paying very well for what it is, so Im going to be getting caught up with GG in the next year and Im all caught up on Sideshow so nothing for me to buy except whats coming out. It would take about half of what Im making this summer to get all of the MR ships.

Very awesome. I figure after I graduate and get on my feet I should be making enough to catch up on anything I miss. That's what I tell myself anyways.

Back