Maul has shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
That's because I didn't have to watch a bunch of other Fetts ship out before mine. I have no patience for such things...

:eek:

I keep refreshing my email account to see if my Captain America notice is there as if it'll show up at 11:30 pm.... :monkey1

El Roranous said:
Fedex guy will think you are crazy!:lol

i have bond and maul coming on Saturday..but the fedex guy already thinks i'm crazy after all the SS stuff he has delvered....especially the hulk pf.

my maul ordered:

2007-02-13 18:01:54

I just missed out on the Exclusive, it sold-out about 2-3 minutes after the window opened for Non-PF owners, but I got on the waitlist straight away, and it got converted about 3 weeks later..so mine will be one of the last shipped...maybe no:1000...:D

But It'll still take about 4-5 days to get here after it ships from SS....WHEN IS SOMEONE GONNA TAKE NOTE OF ALL THOSE STAR TREK EPISODES AND INVENT ONE OF THOSE TRANSPORTERS???

Then I could get Maul "beamed up!":D

I don't want to spoil the fun here, 'cause it's great that you guys marvel in anticipation... but I still don't dig the way SSC offered the Maul PF Exclusive. I know I can't do anything about it but to repeat that I don't like it. Fortunately I'm not a big Maul fan, so it was really easy for me to not buy the exclusive. I hope you guys get what you expect!

You lucky bastards:maul :D I won't get mines (Maul and Cap) for atleast a month:banghead But still, congrats to ya all:D

Date Placed: 2007-02-13 18:01:57

According to Fed Ex Maul should be in Pa on saturday :emperor

My CC has been charged as well, and I got my "Item to be Shipped" notice yesterday. :google

Date I placed mine: 2007-02-13 18:04:08

Man I hate false alarms. I got a shipping notice but it was for the SS stands I ordered for any of the Medicom Figures I get since I hate their stands. Thought it was for Maul. :(

How heavy is Maul? I got a shipping notice, but I think it must be Cap since it's 18 lbs. I'll probably just let them all sit at the UPS center and go pick them up this weekend anyway. Hopefully Spike will ship this week too.

I have to wait until Adam gets his but for the $60 I saved, it's more than worth it.

Back