Maul bust or Exclusive Grievous

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maul Bust or Grievous Exc

• Maul Bust

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Griveous

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Buy both and go to bankrupt :)

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • let bannister sell you for a cheaper LOL

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
Although I love my EX Grevious (Undisplayed still in box unfortunately), the Maul bust is certainly holding it's value over the General.

I just picked up a PF Grievous--unfortunately it's not the Exc...... anyone want to sell me his cape?:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Go for Grievous------ fluid motion... Maul just stares at you.

You have chosen wisely!

DarthMaulBust008.jpg

DarthMaulBust009.jpg

DarthMaulBust004.jpg

DarthMaulBust003.jpg

:maul

I don't think with those two there was a wrong answer. They both are great pieces.

gambit said:
I did :maul

thanks for all replies. After considering all your comments, I bought the bust. My friend make some deduction in price and also is sending him for free to my adress :chew

officially Maul 506 / 1000 is mine now :chew

Congrats, I guarantee you won't regret the purchase!

gambit said:
I did :maul

thanks for all replies. After considering all your comments, I bought the bust. My friend make some deduction in price and also is sending him for free to my adress :chew

officially Maul 506 / 1000 is mine now :chew

Excellent choice. It's an outstanding piece.

Mini-Rock said:
Congrats! :clap

Mmm... anyone else smell the distinct aroma of :horse around here? Oh, ... uh ... hello Mini Rock-R+C. Stold any collectibles lately?

DouglasMcc said:
Mmm... anyone else smell the distinct aroma of :horse around here? Oh, ... uh ... hello Mini Rock-R+C. Stold any collectibles lately?

Stop polluting threads with your issues, we don't need to hear about your problems with this poster in every thread he's in that your read, sheesh...

MaulFan said:
Stop polluting threads with your issues, we don't need to hear about your problems with this poster in every thread he's in that your read, sheesh...

yes, please :)

thanks for your congratulations. I am really glad with my purchase, he will be shipped today to my father's adress this time :D

Unfortunately my next vacation is end of may and I will be going to Thailand or Philippines for surfing for 20 days to return Russia back again. The next vacation will be end September, so I will not be able to see him before 6 months :lol

I don't like Maul's expression , and his eyes are not very life-like. If you can handle that, go for it.

Amanaman said:
I don't like Maul's expression , and his eyes are not very life-like. If you can handle that, go for it.

I also have that concern, yes.
If his mouth was closed, he would look more cool I agree. Not sure about eyes yet, need to see in person first.

main reason I choose Maul is, there are only 1000 of him and in Turkey I do not think I can find him at this price again. (he made a 100 $ discount and free shipping ;) to me )

Plus his grievous is still not sold and there is 1 more guy selling his exc grievous at this time. So there is a strong chance that I might force my limits within next 2 months to buy exc grievous if I will have the salary increase in April :rolleyes:

Oh, I see you already got Maul.. congrats! You did well. Grievous is a problematic piece, if you ever had to move.

Back