Maul bust or Exclusive Grievous

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maul Bust or Grievous Exc

• Maul Bust

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Griveous

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Buy both and go to bankrupt :)

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • let bannister sell you for a cheaper LOL

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
You did so well Gambit, that I am now considering Greedo - at which point I will have a handle on all the 1:1 busts.

Muwhahwhahhaha :devil

Amanaman said:
Oh, I see you already got Maul.. congrats! You did well. Grievous is a problematic piece, if you ever had to move.

one friend in Turkey wrote in our forum that left back arm of Grievous fell one day when he was sitting in his room. He says he did not even touch grievous also. :confused:

LOTRfan, I am ok for now but if SS will come up with a nice life size bust like Shaak Ti, Aayla, I might go and buy Greedo and Yoda as well.

gambit said:
I also have that concern, yes.
If his mouth was closed, he would look more cool I agree. Not sure about eyes yet, need to see in person first.

main reason I choose Maul is, there are only 1000 of him and in Turkey I do not think I can find him at this price again. (he made a 100 $ discount and free shipping ;) to me )

Plus his grievous is still not sold and there is 1 more guy selling his exc grievous at this time. So there is a strong chance that I might force my limits within next 2 months to buy exc grievous if I will have the salary increase in April :rolleyes:

Believe me, as much as the eyes aren't amazing up close, this piece will make you feel like he's in the room with you, you won't be dissappointed.

They are definately enough to freak my wife out on a regular basis. :monkey4

Back