MATTEL: Green Lantern Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems kinda stupid to only do 2 waves. Perhaps wave 3 will be totally movie figures? We are getting that sneak peek fgiure in wave 2. I'd be ok with a few GLC waves of movie figures if they eventually get back on track with comic figures after the movie hype has died down.

If Mattel was really smart/cruel, they'd have a comic Collect and Connect figure with the movie wave figures. So even if the movie blows chunks, people will buy the movie waves to get the comic BAF they want.

I'd buy the Movie versions, too if the designs are close enough to put in the regular lines. And you are a marketing genius to mention having a Comic CnC for that line. That was the reason I bought the entire Public Enemies lineup.

If Mattel was really smart/cruel, they'd have a comic Collect and Connect figure with the movie wave figures. So even if the movie blows chunks, people will buy the movie waves to get the comic BAF they want.

DUDE! DO NOT give those goobers any more cute ideas! If that movie sucks, let it die like Ghost Rider and Jonah Hex!!!!!:horror

But hey, Mattel would just say either you get comic Mogo as a movie C&C figure or not at all, wouldn't you want them to go that route? Even a pain-in-the-butt-to-get item is usually better than no item at all :dunno

But I agree, Mattel makes collecting their lines hard enough as it is! :lol

Back