Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a Superman for my collection from the Superman Vs. He-man two pack. Awesome Supes!

Look! Up in the sky!
dcvs.png

For anyone interested for the wave 14 set. This is an ebay listing that is not connected to me in anyway but the price is good considering with taxes this set costs 114. you would be paying only 30 more without having to do the driving around. The cool thing is the buy it now feature.

I considered something similar to this price (140) b4 I found my set but my seller changed his price up to 175.

If posting a 3rd party thing is against forum regulations, Mods can delete this post. No problem for me.

https://cgi.ebay.com/DC-UNIVERSE-CL...963?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b5c87dc3

For anyone interested for the wave 14 set. This is an ebay listing that is not connected to me in anyway but the price is good considering with taxes this set costs 114. you would be paying only 30 more without having to do the driving around. The cool thing is the buy it now feature.

I considered something similar to this price (140) b4 I found my set but my seller changed his price up to 175.

If posting a 3rd party thing is against forum regulations, Mods can delete this post. No problem for me.

https://cgi.ebay.com/DC-UNIVERSE-CL...963?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b5c87dc3

Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking for a good price since Walmart Canada never carries these exclusives.

I bought my variant Starman from Amazon. I was able to get it for 19.5 total. I'm actually thinking of getting my future waves there. If they pull through my pre-order of 8 manhunters, I'll switch. Free shipping and no tax at 14.99 each sold me.

Merc - You're welcome and i hope you got it. While I was looking for wave 14, I realized that a nightly search of 2 walmarts for ten days would eat up a tankful of gas costing me 40.00 not including my time spent. Thank goodness I found my set 3 days into it. If I hadn't gotten mine, I would have snatched that like candy!!

we have all sorts of the chases sitting on the shelves around here. Not looking to turn this into a BST thread or anything. but I dont mind helping people if there is something they need. All, of course, cost plus ship

Chases:
Dr. Fate
White Mary Batson x4
GID Spectre
Starman

I think there are a few more. thats just whats on the top of my head.

oh yea, also found the TRU Exclusive Red/Brown Nightwing

And if thats the commission you sent me, IC, thats money well spent

No, I made that just for fun while I was bored this morning in photoshop :lol

The commission I was talking about is a Scott McDaniel piece I just commissioned from him done on bristol board, approx. 10" x 15". Cost me a couple of hundred dollars but I love his art and the piece I requested should be epic!

I dont know what happened, but I went back to look at the picture again, and the entire PM is gone. Wierd. I didnt delete it

Glad to hear it, IC. I'm still waiting on Obsidian and Gold, and for now I'm skipping Tyr. I guess the Hal vs. Sinestro pack is out. Damn Mattel for finding a way for me to buy a fifth Hal figure! But a fixed Sinestro and the constructs are too good to pass up.

found the green lantern 5 pack this a.m. at walmart. just couldn't pull the trigger on it though. still have christmas shopping to do. they also had the superman/parasite and hawkgirl/gentleman ghost 2 packs for $32... no desire for superman/parasite or hawkgirl but i would like to pick up gentleman ghost. they had also restocked wave 14 and had at least 2 complete sets.

Wal M arts around here are terrible for finding these!

I woudl be all over that Hawkgirl / Gentleman Ghost 2-pack! I didn't even realize that was planned.

I have not heard of the GL 5-pack either. Is Guy Gardner included?

yeah, just the GL 5 around my walmarts. Congrats, IC on finishing wave 14.
I just picked up GL Classics wave 1 from CSC. I now have 3 new sets that I have to cram into my DCUC wall or I may have to separate the GL Line from the main line.

Back